|Announcement||FFE Scholarship 2020|
||Foundation For Excellence [FFE]|
|Eligibility||Students studying professional degree courses|
FEE Scholarship 2020
FFE finds bright and deserving students with financially constrained backgrounds who performed exceptionally well at state and national level entrance exams. Once a facilitator verifies the student’s financial need, the scholarship is awarded and their journey begins.
While the Program’s main focus is providing financial support for qualified students interested in Technology, Engineering and Medicine, FFE’s assistance extends beyond finances and includes training, mentorship and advice from a vast network of donors and alumni.
This assistance is available irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community, gender or religion. The only eligibility criteria for the Program are academic performance and family income.
FEE Scholarship Eligibility
1. The only professional degree courses eligible for scholarships are: B.E./B.Tech, Integrated 5-Year Dual-Degree M.Tech and MBBS.
2. Only first-year applicants beginning their studies in B.E., B.Tech, Integrated 5-Year Dual-Degree M.Tech or MBBS are eligible.
3. Applicants are expected to have passed their Higher Secondary / Pre-University / Intermediate / CBSE/ISC or equivalent board qualifying examination after 2019.
4. Applicants are expected to have scored a minimum of 70% in their qualifying examination.
5. Admission to professional degree courses/institutions is based on the merit rank awarded at state or national level entrance exams, or through a counseling process conducted at the state level, as seen in the table below.
Diploma students admitted to B.E., B.Tech courses on a lateral basis. B.Arch, BDS and B.Pharma students are not eligible.
FEE Scholarship Financial Criteria
1. Annual Income should be less than 2.5L
2. Gross income refers to the income before deductions for taxes or other purposes.
3. In addition to gross family income, the education and occupation of parents as well as family members including elder brother(s) and sister(s), the family’s living conditions and the total expenses being incurred by the family on the applicant’s education will be taken into consideration for determining the financial eligibility of an applicant.
4. Applicants who are the first graduates of the family will be preferred over applicants who are the second or third child of the family taking up graduation.
How To Apply For FEE Scholarship?
1. Start Application Online
2. Verification FFE connects students to volunteers
3. Submit application online
4. Selection announced
FEE Scholarship Required Documents
1. X and XII Marks sheet
2. Bonafide Certificate from College
3. Rank Certificate
4. Counselling Letter for Seat Allotment
5. Family Income Certificate or Salary Slip (for 3 Months) or IT Return form
6. Tuition/Hostel/Mess paid receipts
7. Statement of Estimated Expenses from College
8. Bank Passbook copy for Bank Account details confirmation
9. e-Aadhaar or scanned copy of your original Aadhaar
FEE Scholarship Helpdesk
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll respond promptly!
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below