|Scholarship||FIHFC Scholarship 2021|
|Sponsored By||Fullerton India Home Finance Company Ltd. [FIHFCL]|
|Eligibility||Students studying in Class 10 to 12 in Ahmedabad, Surat, Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun
|Last Date||30th June 2021|
FIHFC Scholarship 2021
FIHFC Scholarship is a CSR initiative of Fullerton India Home Finance Company Ltd. (FIHFCL) to financially support meritorious school students of Class 10 to 12 who face financial difficulties in pursuing their education. The scholarship aims to help underprivileged students from Gujarat (Ahmedabad and Surat), Rajasthan (Jaipur), Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow), and Uttarakhand (Dehradun).
FIHFCL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fullerton India. With financial inclusion at the core of its vision, Fullerton India has been serving the under-banked and unbanked population with its financial services. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, the organisation has also been running several education programmes aimed at upgradation of skills among individuals and community empowerment.
FIHFC Scholarship Eligibility
• The applicants must be currently studying in Class 10 to 12.
• They must have scored more than 60% marks in the previous class.
• The annual family income must not be more than INR 4,00,000 (4 lakh) from all sources.
Open only for the students from the following locations :
• Gujarat – Ahmedabad, Surat
• Rajasthan – Jaipur
• Uttar Pradesh – Lucknow
• Uttarakhand – Dehradun
FIHFC Scholarship Amount
INR 10,000 (fixed, one-time)
How To Apply For FIHFC Scholarship 2021?
• Visit Buddy4Study FIHFC Scholarship Page
• Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
• Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
• If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
• You will now be redirected to the ‘FIHFC Scholarship’ application form page.
• Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
• Fill in the required details in the online application form.
• Upload relevant documents.
• Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
• If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
FIHFC Scholarship Required Documents
• Aadhaar card
• Marksheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 9, 10, or 11)
• Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
• Income proof
• Bank document
• Passport size photograph
FIHFC Scholarship Selection Process
• Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
• Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
FIHFC Scholarship Last Date
Last date for Fullerton India Home Finance [FIHFC] Scholarship 2021 application is 30-Jun-2021
FIHFC Scholarship Helpdesk
Call : +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 114)
Email : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below