|Announcement||GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship 2021|
||GEV Scholarship Fund Trust|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2,00,000|
|Last Date||28th February 2021|
GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship
GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students is an initiative of GEV Scholarship Fund Trust that aims to provide financial support to meritorious law students and help them pursue quality legal education at premier Indian institutes.
Under this scholarship, the students who are pursuing law education at undergraduate or postgraduate level get scholarships up to INR 2,00,000 per year to cover their academic expenses. The program also offers opportunities for mentorship to the selected candidates, creating a robust community of young law scholars.
GEV Scholarship Fund Trust has been started in the memory of the 13th Attorney General of India, Late Dr. Goolam E. Vahanvati to support young law aspirants.
Who Can Apply?
1. Students must be an Indian citizen
2. Students must be already enrolled in any year of an LLB/LLM degree course at a recognized law institute in India, or have applied for CLAT, LSAT-India, AILET, or any other law entrance exam in 2021
3.Students have scored a minimum of 60% in Class X and XII board exams
4. Students have an annual family income not more than INR 10,00,000 (10 lakh) from all sources
5. Students must be willing to sign-up for scholarship fund’s annual mentorship programs to assist and nurture the next batches of GEV Merit Scholars
Students who may be taking the entrance exams post the deadline (31st May 2021) will also get an opportunity to apply for the scholarship till 31st July 2021.
INR 50,000 to INR 2,00,000 per year
How To Apply?
1. Visit Buddy4Study Website
2. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
3. Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
4. If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
5.You will now be redirected to the ‘GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students’ application form page.
6. Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
7. Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
8. Upload the required documents.
9. Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
10. If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
1. Copies of the marksheets (each qualifying examination from Secondary School Certificate examination to latest qualification)
2. Copy of the letter of admission to the Law College, Institution or University at which the applicant is enrolled or intends to undertake studies (if applicable)
3. Income proof (Salary Statement, IT Returns) of applicant’s parents
4. Copy of latest CLAT/LSAT-India/AILET/other law entrance exam results
5. Passport size photograph
6. Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
1. Initial shortlisting of students on the basis of the academic merit and financial need/crisis
2. Telephonic round of interview of shortlisted students
3. Document verification
4. Personal interview after which the final selection will be made
Last date for scholarship application is 28th February 2021
Call : 011-430-92248 (Ext- 114)
Email : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below