|Announcement||GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship 2021|
||Global Schools Foundation & Global Indian International School|
|Eligibility||Class 10 Students|
|Prize||Pursue Class 11 and 12 at GIIS Campuses in Singapore, Malaysia and India.|
|Last Date||5th March 2021|
GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship 2021
Take your career on a global trajectory with GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship. Global Schools Foundation offers two-year GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship to give brilliant students the global advantage.
Also Read : ALLEN ASAT Scholarship Admission Test 2021
Who Can Apply?
1. 85% in Grade 9 Annual Examination and 90% in Grade 10 Pre-board xamination in CBSE or ICSE
2. 7A* or above in Grade 9 Annual Examination and 8A* or above in Grade 10 Pre-board Examination in IGCSE
Equivalent of 85+ percent in Grade 9 Annual Examination and Grade 10 Pre-board Examination for American Board, state board and other public examinations Medium of instruction is English
The scholarship has been divided into two categories. Final scholarship will be awarded on the basis of overall academic performance in Grade 10 final board examination, online examination and interview. However, it will not affect the candidate’s preference of GIIS Campus between Singapore, Malaysia and India.
1. 100% tuition fee waiver, covering hostel fee and travel expenditure
2. For students with 94% and above in Final Board Exam of CBSE, ICSE or other equivalent boards
1. 75% tuition fee waiver, covering hostel fee and travel expenditure
2. For students with 93-94% in Final Board Exam of CBSE, ICSE or other equivalent boards
How To Apply For Scholarship?
1. Fill this <Enquiry form>. Eligible applicants will be sent an email through which they will be able to access link to the application form.
2 Keep scanned copies of these documents ready in advance:
a. Mark sheet* of Grade 10 Pre-board/Half Yearly Examination
b. Mark sheet* of Grade 9 Final Examination
c. Certificates of extra-curricular achievements
d. Passport or receipt of passport applied for
3. Fill all the required details in the application form. Upload all the relevant documents and submit your application form. Eligible candidates will be sent a confirmation email and an admit card for appearing in the online exam as per the date of preference.
Round 1 : Online Examination
150 multiple choice questions
English: 40 Questions
Mathematics: 40 Questions
Basic Sciences: 40 Questions
Logical & Analytical Reasoning: 30 Questions
Choice 1: 6th February 2021;
Choice 2: 6th March 2021
Choice 3: 4th April 2021
Round 2 : Virtual Interview 1
Candidates who successfully clear the online examination will be invited for an online interview.
Dates: 16th April to 15th May 2021
Round 3 : Virtual Interview 2
After clearing the first interview round, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the second round of interview for final selection.
Dates: 20th May to 25th May 2021
1. 26th January 2021 for candidates who have opted for the online exam on 6th February 2021
2. 26th February 2021 for candidates who opted for the online exam on 6th March 2021
3. 5th March 2021 for candidates who opted for the online exam on 4th April 2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below