|Sponsored By||Glow & Lovely Careers [Fair & Lovely Career Foundation]|
|Last Date||Refer Below Website|
Glow & Lovely Scholarship
Glow and Lovely Careers (formerly known as Fair and Lovely Career Foundation) is a global beauty brand that is a believer in empowering women to achieve their dreams. Glow and Lovely Careers has, to this effect, started a variety of initiatives and programs.
They are directed at providing aspiring young women with the opportunity to thrive in the workplace through various schemes and seminars that provide women with skills that they can apply to their jobs and preparations for future careers.
Who Can Apply?
1. Women between 15-30 years who wish to pursue undergraduate or post graduate courses
2. Candidates who have passed 12th standard securing a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th Std board exams
1. There are certain criteria which must be met in order for you to be eligible for and receive the scholarship for women students.
2.First criteria to be considered is age. You must be at least 15 years of age and no older than 30 years in order to qualify for the scholarship.
3. Second, it is the aim of Glow and Lovely Careers to seek and provide scholarship for women who are genuinely in need. Scholarships for women students in India is a cause that should be availed by those who need it most.
4. Hence, your family should have an annual income of Rs. 6 Lacs or lower. Next, you should want to complete your education.
5. At the minimum, you should seek to complete your graduation from any government-recognised institution in the country.
6. Completing graduation sets you up for work opportunities that will help set your financial goals and fulfil your career ambitions.
7. You should also have attained 60% or higher in your 12th standard exams. You could have graduated from any of the subject streams that you have an interest in, including, Arts, Sciences, Commerce etc.
8. Your aim should be to pursue a graduation or appear for competitive exams. As a candidate for a top women scholarship program, you should aspire to pursue the following course at different levels:
1. Graduation Level – BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed., B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, B.Com., BE/B.Tech., LLB, BCA, BA, B.Sc., BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch., MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS among others.
2. Post-Graduation Level – MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, ME/MTech, LLM, MCA, MBA, M.Pharma, MA, M.Sc., M.Com., M.Arch, MDS among others.
3. Coaching Classes – Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE Engineering, Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication, etc.
How To Apply?
1. If you are qualified and ready with the necessary documents, tap the APPLY NOW button. After you complete the Sign Up process, you will be taken to the scholarship application form on our partner’s site
2. Fill up the scholarship application form carefully making sure that no field is left empty
3. The form will have specific instructions on how to upload all the required documents. You can upload scans or photographs of the documents to complete your application. Should you be called for an interview, you will be asked to submit the originals, so please keep them safely
1) A photo ID proof, which can be your Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, PAN card, Voter ID card or even your Class 10 marksheet (with a photo).
2) A recent passport size photo.
3) Your graduation marksheet for Class 12.
4) You marksheet for Class 10
5) A document showing your age proof (preferably your Date Of Birth certificate).
6) Most recent graduation certificate.
7) If applicable, your most recent college fee receipt.
8) If applicable, most recent graduation marksheet.
9) Application letter.
1. The first step, of course, is filling the application form. Once that is done and out of the way, the candidates are shortlisted and given a percentile ranking based on several criteria including academic merit, family income and special considerations like physical handicaps, single parentage or orphans.
2. You will then have to go through a round of telephonic interviews. This interview is conducted by an experienced panel that asks questions especially prepared by the Hindustan Unilever team. The interview lasts anywhere between 10 to 15 minutes and is conducted in English, Hindi or one of the several languages that candidates might feel more comfortable in.
3. The final selection of the winners of the scholarship for women is made by the Hindustan Unilever scholarship team. The final winners are announced after the telephonic interviews have been conducted for all candidates and your results can be accessed through your registered ID on the scholarship website.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below