|Announcement||Code To Learn Contest 2020|
|Organised By||Google India|
|Eligibility||Indian school students classes 5 to 12|
|Last Date||31st August 2020|
Google India Code To Learn Contest
The Google India Code to Learn Contest is designed to encourage eligible Indian school students to exhibit their creativity using Scratch, App Inventor or Cloud AutoML programming tools in creating interactive stories, animations, games, music, art creations and applications
The contest is open to students in classes 5 to 12 enrolled at any school in India. Parents, teachers or legal guardians can register on behalf of the student and submit their project. The students will compete in five class groups:
1. Classes 5 & 6 (Scratch and App Inventor)
2. Classes 7 & 8 (Scratch and App Inventor)
3. Classes 9 & 10 (Scratch and App Inventor)
4. Classes 9 & 10 (Google Cloud AutoML)
5. Classes 11 & 12 (Google Cloud AutoML)
Employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders, as well as their immediate families, of Google, its affiliates, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the contest are not eligible to participate.
How To Enter?
To enter the Contest, visit the Contest Website located at the Contest Website http://g.co/code2learn during the Contest Period and first submit the Registration Form. Once the Project submission begins on 1-June-2020 fill in the Submission form located at the contest Website and submit the project online
To submit a Project, all relevant project files must be uploaded on the Contest Website by the respective parent/legal guardian/school teacher on behalf of the entrant. After that the Submission Form given on the Contest Website must be filled with all requested details including the link to the shared folder containing the project files.
The Project submission must meet the following criteria:
(a) They must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Contest.
(b) They must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable national, state, or local laws and regulations.
(c) They must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark or otherwise indicates a sponsorship or endorsement by a third party, commercial entity or that is not within the spirit of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
(d) They must be original, unpublished works that does not contain, incorporate or otherwise use any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity.
(e) They cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights.
(f) The project submission is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim.
(g) The Entrant does not include any disparaging remarks, content relating to the Sponsor or a third party.
(h) During the Contest Period, the Sponsor, its agents and/or the Judges (defined below) will be evaluating the submissions to ensure that they meet the Contest Requirements. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who submits a project that does not meet the Contest Requirements. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Rules are subject to disqualification.
1. A panel of judges will select 10 finalists from each class group
2. All the 10 finalists from each class group will go through a second round of judging to select upto 5 winners from each class group
3. The winners and finalists will be announced on this website
4. The winners will be in no particular order. All of them will receive the same prize and certificate
1. The winners will get a certificate of achievement and a Chromebook laptop or an equivalent gift
2. All the finalists will get a certificate of achievement
1. Contest / Registration opens: 20-April-2020
2. Project submission opens: 15-May-2020
3. Project submission Deadline: 31-August-2020 (Extended)
4. Announcement of Finalists: On or after 15-November-2020
5. Announcement of Winners: On or after 30-November-2020