|Service||Apply Online For HAJ 2021|
||Haj Committee of India|
|Eligibility||Muslim Citizen of India|
|Last Date||10th January, 2021|
HAJ Committee of India 2021
Haj Committee of India invites applications from prospective pilgrims for Haj -2021.
HAJ 2021 Features
1. Age Limit 18-65 Yrs.
2. Infant / Child below 18 years NOT allowed.
3. Cover Size Max. Three (3).
4. Haj Journey 30-35 days.
5. Accommodation space 9 sq.mtrs per pilgrim.
6. Norms of Social Distancing.
7. Standardized baggage will be provided by HCoI.
8. Selected Embarkation Points.
9. No provision of NRI’s due to Covid -19.
10. Advance Haj Amount increased to Rs.1,50,000/-.
11. Haj Charges increase approx. Rs. 3,75,000/- onwards.
12. Machine readable Passport validity upto 10.01.2022.
Who Can Apply For HAJ 2021?
All Muslim Citizen of India can apply for HAJ 2021 pilgrimage those who have completed the age of 18 years on 7th November, 2020 and who have not completed 65 years of age on or before 7th November, 2020.
How To Apply For HAJ 2021?
1. Open the URL hajcommittee.gov.in
2. Complete New User Registration process (which creates User Name and Password)
3. You will receive OTP on Your given Mobile Number. After verification of OTP your accounts has been activated
4. Re-login to the system using your User Name i.e. Mobile No and Password
5. Fill online Haj Application Form
6. Uploading scanned copies of the relevant documents.
7. Read the declaration and check the Declaration box
8. Preview your data and confirm details
9. Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
10. For more details. Read the instructions given in GUIDELINES before filling the HAF
HAJ 2021 Fee
1. The fee to be paid with the application is Rupees Three hundred (Rs.300/-) for each applicant.
2. Only Ladies without Mehram (LWM) category, are exempted from payment of Processing Fee of Rs.300/-.
3. After filling online application, fee can be paid online through E-Payment Debit / Credit Card or Net banking.
4. Pilgrims making payments offline should pay in SBI/UBI in the multiples of Rs.300/- and must upload payment receipt along-with HAF through online system.
1. Haj Applications will be accepted online only. Applicants must read the Guidelines / Undertaking carefully before filling Haj Application. Pilgrims must upload First & Last page of Machine Readable Passport, latest Passport size Photograph, Copy of cancelled cheque of Cover Head and copy of Address Proof.
2. Haj Application can be filled online at website of Haj Committee of India and through Haj Committee of India Mobile App. Payment of Registration Fee is to be made online only.
3. Applicants can fill in their Haj Applications online themselves through Cyber Cafes, Haji Suvidha Kendras and State Haj Committee offices as per their convenience.
HAJ 2021 Last Date
Last Date for filling Online Haj Application Form has been extended upto 10th January, 2021.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below