|Announcement||Vijay Music Happy Birth Day Makkals Program 2020|
||Asianet ASCPL Communications Private Limited|
|Last Date||31st December 2020|
Vijay Music Happy Birth Day Makkals
Happy Birth Day Makkals Program is hosted by Asianet ASCPL Communications Pvt Limited on its television channel Vijay Music.
The Program is open only to persons who are the citizens of India and shall be of 18 years of age and above.
The Program will be telecast on the Channel daily from 9Am to 11Am
The Program will start from 9th October,2020 and end 31st December 2020. The Term may be extended or reduced at the discretion of ASCPL
The Entries for the Program will be consolidated on a weekly basis. Hence the Participant/s will have to submit his/her Entry during the previous week of the actual birthdate.
For example, for a birth date that falls during the week of 27th September (Sunday) 2020 – 3 rd October (Saturday) 2020 then they will need to submit their entry on any day between 20th September (Sunday) 2020 to 26 th September (Saturday) 2020
How To Participate?
1. Visit the website vijay.starttv.com
2. Log on to the Platform there will be an icon leading them to Vijay Music sub-page
3. Under Vijay Music sub-page there will be 3 sections one of which will be #HBD Makkals
4. Participant is required to choose the #HBD Makkals tab
5. Terms and Conditions will first appear in the #HBD Makkals tab and the Participant will have to accept to these Terms and Conditions to proceed with the Entry.
6. After accepting the Terms and Conditions, a form will be opened which contains the following details:
a. Name of the Participant
b. Mobile number of the Participant
c. City name / location
d. Name of the person he/she (Participant) would like to wish / dedicate
e. City name / location of the person they would like to convey birthday wishes
f. Relationship with that person
g. Birth date (month and day only)
h. Birthday Message – a personalized text message wishing their loved ones
i. Video GIF of the user (the record option will be available on the Platform).
7. After filling up the form with the aforesaid details, the Participant/s have to confirm by giving a tick mark to the self declaration and Personal Information boxes that the Participant needs to check / accept before submitting the Entry
8. Once the Participant/s submit the Entry, he/she will see a message which would thank him/her for sharing the details and continue to watch the Program on the Channel to see if his/her Entry is shortlisted.
1. The Entries will be shortlisted on the first come first on time stamp basis. All the valid Entries received in a week will be shortlisted at the end of the week basing on the time and date of receipt
2. There will be a maximum of 200 Entries that will be shortlisted every day for telecast in the Program.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below