|Scholarship||HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship 2021|
||HDFC Bank [Portal Buddy4Study]|
|Eligibility||Students studying in Class 1 to 12|
|Last Date||31st October 2021|
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2021
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program is an initiative of HDFC Bank that aims to support the children affected by COVID crisis to continue their education. The scholarship program is meant for school students from Class 1-12 to those pursuing UG, PG and diploma courses.
Under this scholarship, the students who have lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic will be provided with a one-time financial assistance ranging from INR 15,000 to INR 75,000.
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
• Open for Indian nationals only.
• The students must be currently studying in Class 1 to 12.
• Students who lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) since January 2020, OR Students whose earning family member lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic
• Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
• Children of employees of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship Amount 2021
• For students of Class 1 to 5 – INR 15,000
• For students of Class 6 to 8 – INR 18,000
• For students of Class 9 to 12 – INR 21,000
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2021 Application
• Visit Buddy4Study HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship Page
• Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
• If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
• You will now be redirected to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship application form page.
• Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
• Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
• Upload the required documents.
• Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
• If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2021 Documents Required
• Marksheet of the previous educational degree (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet for 2018-19 session.)
• A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
• Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate) (2020-21)
• Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
• Reference of 2 persons who know the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
• Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
• Photograph of the applicant
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2021 Selection Process
• Shortlisting of candidates based on proof of crisis and other eligibility criteria
• Document verification of all applicants
• Telephonic interaction
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2021 Last Date
Last date to apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship is 31st October 2021
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship 2021 Helpdesk
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below