|Scholarship||Parivartan’s ECS Educational Crisis Scholarship 2021|
|Sponsored By||HDFC Bank|
|Eligibility||Students studying in Class 6 to 12|
|Scholarship Amount||Upto Rs. 35,000|
|Last Date||31st July 2021|
HDFC Bank ECS Scholarship 2021
HDFC Bank believes that the benefits of economic growth need to flow to all sections of society. Although not a panacea, education would be one of the main interventions that would lead to the overall economic and social development of the society.
With the aim of empowering individuals who are economically and socially disadvantaged, the bank has initiated various projects in the field of education and livelihood training. ‘Educational Crisis Scholarship Support’ (ECSS) programme is envisaged to provide interim support for children facing a personal/economic exigency.
Economic hardship or a crisis in the family sometimes has a direct impact on the education of children, often resulting in the child dropping out of school/college/university. ECSS has been conceptualized to provide assistance to these students, to tide over a difficult situation/Personal/Family Crisis without adverse impact on their education.
Who Can Apply For HDFC Bank Scholarship?
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The students must be currently studying in Class 6 to 12 in a private, government or government-aided school.
- The applicant must have passed the previous qualifying examination with at least 55% marks.
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh (2,50,000).
Up to INR 35,000
How To Apply For HDFC Bank Scholarship?
- Visit Buddy4Study Website. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- Passport size photograph
- Last year’s marksheets (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet of 2018-19 session.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the academic merit and financial need/crisis
- Shortlisted students will have to undergo a telephonic round of interview after which the final selection will be made
Last Date for HDFC Bank ECS Scholarship 2021 is 31-Jul-2021
Call : 011-430-92248 (Ext: 116)
Email : email@example.com