|Organisation||Credit Card Application Status|
|Eligibility||HDFC Bank Account Holders, applied For Credit Card|
HDFC Bank Credit Card Application Status
HDFC Bank believes you deserve to have a hassle-free banking experience and has made applying for credit card tracking simple. Once you have applied for it, HDFC Bank allows easy ways to track your credit card application status both online and offline.
You will receive a message from HDFC Bank which acknowledges your application with a reference and application number. If your eligibility criteria matches the bank’s, you will receive a confirmation SMS post which you can track your credit card by filling in the required information below.
To track your credit card offline, you can call the 24*7 customer care number and present your issue. You can also track your credit card if you have your e-reference number by walking into the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
The branch executives will then check your credit card application status and track it.You can also avail the credit card tracking option through the HDFC Bank where you need to submit only your date of birth and mobile number.
To track your credit card, following details are required
1. Application Reference Number
2. Application Form Number
3. Date of Birth
4. Registered Mobile Number
How To Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Application Status?
To track your credit card, follow the below steps
1. Visit Status Track Page
2. Enter your Mobile Number
3. Enter 16 Digit Application Reference Number
4. Enter Form Number As Per Application Form
5. Enter Date of Birth as provided in the Credit Card
6. Enter the Captcha Code and
7. Finally hit the ‘Submit’ button.
HDFC Bank Customer Care
1. For Ahmedabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Delhi & NCR / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune dial 61606161
2. For Chandigarh / Cochin / Indore / Jaipur / Lucknow dial 6160616
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below