|Competition||Futurescapes Painting Competition 2021|
|Conducted By||JSW Paints & The Hindu Young World [YMC]|
|Eligibility||School Students Classes 3 to 12|
|Prize||Rs. 10,000 & Certificates|
|Last Date||10th March 2021|
Hindu & JSW Paints Competition
Presenting an opportunity for aspiring artists to showcase their talents with JSW Paints Futurescapes Painting Competition 2021, in association with The Hindu Young World. Carefully read through the following instructions to find out how to participate. Winners will be awarded attractive prizes.
Also Read : Times of India [TOI] Crossword Contest 2021
Participant should be residing/studying in one of the states/UT namely:
• Andhra Pradesh
• Tamil Nadu
Sub-Juniors: Classes 3, 4 and 5
Juniors: Classes 6, 7 and 8
Seniors: Classes 9, 10, 11 and 12
Sub-Junior (Classes 3-5):
• Dream home
• Family picnic
• My favourite animal
Junior (Classes 6-8):
• Favourite festival
• Fun with family
• Wildlife safari
Senior (Classes 9-12):
• Colours of India
• Family vacation
• Clean & Green India
How To Participate?
• Visit YMC Hindu Website. Choose any one of the above topics as per your category and paint on a white drawing sheet (size 32.5 W X 25.5 H cm)
• Register in the form provided. Complete your registration, upload a clear scanned copy of the painting and generate your Unique Registration Number.
• Remember to write the following on your drawing sheet, without which your entry will not qualify for the next round:
Front: Unique Registration Number and Topic
Back: Name, Class, School name (with branch), City, State, Category of participation, Parent’s name and Registered email ID and Mobile number
• Your physical drawing should be sent to the nearest office of The Hindu, as chosen by you during the online registration process.
• On the top left of the envelope, please mention “JSW Futurescapes Painting Competition 2021”.
• Ensure that the painting reaches The Hindu Office before 10th March 2021.
• If you qualify for the finals, the finale date will be intimidated to you through your registered email ID and mobile number.
• This competition is open to students residing in Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana only.
• First Prize – Rs. 10,000
• Second Prize – Rs. 7,500
• Third Prize – Rs. 5,000
• Consolation Prize – Rs. 1,500 for 7 persons
• Stage-wise digital certificates for all participants, qualifiers and the winners
Terms and Conditions
• Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The Organisers decision as to those able to take part in the contest shall be final and binding.
• The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai only.
• The participants ought to have entered into the contest with the consent of their parent/guardian to participate in the contest
• The decision of the Organiser in relation to all matters concerning the contest shall be final and binding on all.
• Participant(s)/Winner(s) shall not have/claim any copyright or other intellectual property right in the entry, photograph, answers, or any other material submitted as part of the contest (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘the Work’).
• All and any copyright/ intellectual property right in the Work shall solely belong to /vest in the Organisers.
In case of any queries or clarifications, students or parents may call our toll-free number 1800 102 1878 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below