- 1 Overview
- 2 Tamil Nadu e-Sevai Community Certificate
- 3 Tamil Nadu e-District Portal Community Certificate
- 4 How To Register For CAN (Citizen Access Number)?
- 5 How To Apply For Community Certificate Online?
- 6 How To Check Community Certificate Application Status?
- 7 How To Reprint Acknowledgement Receipt?
- 8 How To Download Community Certificate Online?
- 9 TNeGA Helpdesk
|Department||Tamil Nadu Revenue Department|
|Portal||TNeGA e-Sevai e-District Portal|
|Service||Apply For Community Certificate Online [Caste Community]|
|Eligibility||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu e-Sevai Community Certificate
Apply for the community certificate provided by Revenue Department, Tamil Nadu. Information about documents required and guidelines to fill the form is given.
Tamil Nadu e-District Portal Community Certificate
Following steps describe how to apply for the Community Certificate through the e-District Portal
Step 1 : Go to the e-Sevai (Government of Tamil Nadu) Web Portal.
Step 2 : Enter the login credentials. Make sure ‘Operator’ is selected in the Operator Type field.
Step 3 : Enter Captcha code.
Step 4 : Click on Login. e-Sevai Dashboard will appear.
Step 5 : Click on Serviceson the left panel. Department Wise service listing will appear.
Step 6 : Click on Revenue Department. You can also switch to the Service Wise listing, or switch to Search and search a particular service using keywords.
Step 7 : Click on REV-101 Community Certificate. You will be redirected to the service page on the Tamil Nadu e-District Web Portal.
Step 8 : Click on Proceed to continue. Applicant Search form will appear. Search can be performed using the following options:
• Applicants CAN Number
• Applicant Name
• Applicant Father Name
• Applicant Mobile Number
• Applicant Email Id
• Applicant Date Of Birth
The green asterisk signifies that the available search options are optional mandatory. An applicant can apply for the Community Certificate provided he/she is having a unique CAN number. If the applicant doesn’t have a unique CAN Number, he must register for CAN to access the application form for Community Certificate.
How To Register For CAN (Citizen Access Number)?
Step 1 : Click on the ‘Click here’ link to apply for CAN Registration.
Step 2 : Fill up all mandatory details in the form prescribed format.
Step 3 : Click on Register to submit form. On successful CAN Registration, the CAN Number will be shown. The applicant may now proceed with applying for the Community Certificate by clicking on the Proceed button.
How To Apply For Community Certificate Online?
If the applicant is having a unique CAN Number his/her record will be shown in the search results.
Step 1 : Select the record by clicking on the option button against the desired record.
Step 2 : Click on Proceed. CAN details of the applicant may be modified by clicking on the Edit CAN Detail button. The Save as New option allows you to save the same CAN Number with different applicant details.
Filling Up Community Certificate Form
Applicant details will appear pre-filled in the form. These details are non-editable.
Applicant’s current address details will appear pre-filled in the form. These details are non-editable.
Applicant’s permanent address details will appear pre-filled in the form. These details are non-editable.
Applicant’s contact details will appear pre-filled in the form. These details are non-editable.
Specify community certificate form details and click on Submit to proceed further.
• Next screen will show a list of required documents.
• Attach the documents in prescribed file size and file type.
• Uploaded documents will be shown at the bottom.
• You may remove any uploaded document using the cross sign.
• Please note that the ‘Upload’ button will appear once you browse and add a document.
• After uploading the documents, click on ‘Make Payment’.
• Payments page will appear. Amount payable (Total Fees) will be shown on screen. Click on Confirm Payment.
• Acknowledgement receipt will be shown. Click on Print Receipt to download/print the receipt.
• After submission (clicking on the Submit button), the application will be saved as draft. You can find draft applications under the Saved Application section and upload documents or make payment as required.
• Submitted applications can be viewed under the Submitted Application section.
How To Check Community Certificate Application Status?
The current status of an application can be checked from the Check Status section.
How To Reprint Acknowledgement Receipt?
Acknowledgement receipts can be re-printed from the Reprint Receipt section.
How To Download Community Certificate Online?
Once the application is approved and digitally signed, the community certificate can be downloaded from the Operator’s desk and handed over to the applicant.
Step 1 : Click on Check Status.
Step 2 : Enter Application Number.
Step 3 : Click on Search.
Step 4 : Click on Download certificate link.
Toll Free Number :18004251333
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below