- 1 Overview
- 2 CoWIN Citizen Registration & Appointment For Vaccination
- 3 Who Can Register For CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination?
- 4 CoWIN Citizen Registration Features
- 5 How To Book CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment?
- 6 Booking appointment for Dose 2
- 7 Documents Required For CoWIN Registration
- 8 Co-WIN Helpdesk
|Department||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Service||CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment Booking For Dose 2|
|Eligibility||Indian Citizens Age 18+|
CoWIN Citizen Registration & Appointment For Vaccination
Co-WIN application is the digital back bone for the vaccination drive in India. With scaling up of vaccination; the number of vaccination facilities and sessions has to be increased and managed effectively.
Posts Related To CoWIN Vaccination
- How To Register For Co-WIN Age 18+ Covid-19 Vaccination Online?
- How To Register For Covid-19 Vaccination Through Aarogya Setu App?
- How To Download CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online?
- How To Verify CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online?
- How To Find Nearest CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination Center?
- CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
The CO-WIN application will facilitate the citizen with an option to register and schedule the vaccination session online in Centers of their choice. The Citizen self-registration module will ensure fool-proof identification of deserving candidates for receiving the vaccines. The Co-WIN application facilitates multiple role creations for orchestrating vaccination drive at various levels
Who Can Register For CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination?
Currently, the application is open for Citizens aged 18 years and above.
CoWIN Citizen Registration Features
• Register for a vaccination session (with a choice of registering additional 3 members)
• Selection of Vaccination center of convenience based on the vaccine name
• Schedule vaccination as per slot availability at a Center
• Cancel/Reschedule Vaccination
How To Book CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment?
Step-1 : Login
• Citizen logs in to cowin.gov.in
• Citizen logs in with mobile number and OTP
Step-2 : Registration
• Citizen registers by filling required details
• Citizen can register oneself and others (max 3) for vaccination
Step-3 : Schedule Vaccine Appointment
• Citizen schedules appointment at the near by Vaccination center
• Cancellation/rescheduling available
Step-4 : Vaccination Completed
• Citizen gets vaccinated at the selected center on the scheduled date after verification
• Citizens schedules appointment for dose 2 after 28 days
Step-5 : Confirmation of appointment
• Citizen can download the appointment slip
• The appointment is also shared as SMS on registered mobile no.
Booking appointment for Dose 2
• The process for booking appointment is similar as Dose 1.
• Citizen can schedule Appointment for Dose 2 from the “Account Details” page
• Click on “Schedule” button for Booking Vaccination Appointment
• System navigates to “Book Appointment for Vaccination” page
• Search the Vaccination Centre of choice by District or Pin code
• Once appointment Centre, date and time slot have been selected, click on “Confirm”
• Appointment successful page will be displayed.
• Appointment for second dose will be reflected in the account details page
• Citizen can Cancel, Reschedule, or print appointment slip for dose 2 appointment from this page
Documents Required For CoWIN Registration
You can register on Co-WIN portal using any of the following ID proofs:
a. Aadhaar card
b. Driving License
c. PAN card
e. Pension Passbook
f. NPR Smart Card
g. Voter ID (EPIC)
Helpline Number : +91-11-23978046
Toll Free Number: 1075
cowin portal , cowin registration , cowin app , cowin registration for 18+ , cowin vaccine , cowingovin registration , cowin gov in , cowin login , cowin vaccination certificate , cowin website , cowin app registration for 18+ , cowin appointment , cowin booking , cowin book appointment for vaccination , cowin beneficiary reference id , cowin beneficiary , cowin book slot
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below