|Department||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Service||Find Your Nearest COVID-19 Vaccination Center & Slots Availability
|Eligibility||Indian Citizens Age 18+|
Find COVID-19 Vaccination Center
You can search in Co-WIN portal (or Aarogya Setu) for the vaccination centre nearest to your location by either searching through PIN code or by choosing the State and the District.
Posts Related To CoWIN Vaccination
- How To Register For Co-WIN Age 18+ Covid-19 Vaccination Online?
- How To Register For Covid-19 Vaccination Through Aarogya Setu App?
- How To Book CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination Dose 2 Appointment?
- How To Download CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online?
- How To Verify CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online?
- CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
Steps To Find Nearest COVID-19 Vaccination Center
1. Visit CoWIN Portal
2. Scroll to Find Your Nearest Vaccination Center
3. Enter PIN(or) State (or) District in the space provided
4. Search Your Nearest Vaccination Center & Slots Availability
What is Co-WIN?
Co-WIN is a platform for the citizens of India to Register for COVID-19 vaccination and schedule their vaccination slots at the nearest vaccination centers.
Citizen Registration Features
The following features will be available for the Citizen in Self Registration module
• Register for a vaccination session (with a choice of registering additional 3 members)
• Selection of Vaccination center of convenience
• Schedule vaccination Date as per slot availability at a Center
• Reschedule Vaccination date
Reporting Side Effects
You can contact on any of the following details:
a. Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046 (Toll free- 1075)
b. Technical Helpline Number: 0120-4473222
c. Helpline Email Id: email@example.com
You may also contact the Vaccination Centre where you took vaccination, for advice.
Currently, vaccination is free at Government hospitals and charged at INR 250 in Private hospitals for citizens aged 45 years and above. Vaccines for citizens aged 18-44 years is priced as per State Government policy or as per the cost displayed by private hospitals that can be seen on the appointment scheduling screen.
The Vaccination Centres have been directed to ensure that if a citizen is being vaccinated with 2nd dose, they should confirm that the first dose vaccination was done with the same vaccine as is being offered at the time of second dose and that the first dose was administered more than 28 days ago. You should share the correct information about the vaccine type and the date of 1st dose vaccination with the vaccinator. You should carry your vaccine certificate issued after the first dose.
Helpline Number : +91-11-23978046
Toll Free Number: 1075
cowin portal , cowin registration , cowin app , cowin registration for 18+ , cowin vaccine , cowingovin registration , cowin gov in , cowin login , cowin vaccination certificate , cowin website , cowin app registration for 18+ , cowin appointment , cowin booking , cowin book appointment for vaccination , cowin beneficiary reference id , cowin beneficiary , cowin book slot
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below