- 1 Overview
- 2 IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021
- 3 IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Eligibility 2021
- 4 IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Amount 2021
- 5 IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Application 2021
- 6 IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Documents Required 2021
- 7 IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Selection Process 2021
- 8 IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Last Date 2021
- 9 IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Helpdesk 2021
|Scholarship||MBA Scholarship 2021|
||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Eligibility||Students enrolled in first year of 2-year MBA program|
|Scholarship Amount||Get Scholarship of Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|Last Date||2nd September 2021|
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is a scholarship program run by IDFC FIRST Bank to financially support MBA students enrolled into the first year of a two-year full-time MBA course in the academic session 2021-23. The students selected for this scholarship program are awarded with INR 1 lakh per year to cover tuition fees of their MBA program.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Eligibility 2021
• The applicants must be Indian Nationals residing in India only.
• Applicable for students enrolled in first year of 2-year MBA program of starting batch of current financial year.
• Applicants should be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned in the list attached in the FAQ section.
• The gross annual family income of the applicants from all sources should be less than or equal to INR 6 lakhs per annum.
• Candidates should be 35 years of age or younger at the date of application.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Amount 2021
The selected MBA students will be awarded a scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 (INR 1 lakh/year) over the duration of their 2 years MBA program.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Application 2021
• Visit Buddy4Study Scholarship Website
• Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
• Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
• If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
• You will now be redirected to the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship application form page.
• Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
• Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
• Upload the required documents.
• If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Documents Required 2021
• Applicant’s Photograph
• Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License)
• Admission Letter (With name of institution, admission year and batch)
• Copy of Fee Receipt
• Copy of Graduation marksheet/passing certificate
• Income Proof (any one)
• Copy of Salary Slip (Parents)
• Copy of Income Tax Returns (Form 16A)
• Income Certificate issued by relevant government authority (Tehsildar or Magistrate)
• Disability certificate
• Loan sanction letter
• Death certificate, if there is a death of the sole earning member of the immediate family
• Document of any other scholarships received for pursuing MBA
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Selection Process 2021
After applying through the online application form and submission of documents, IDFC FIRST Bank will screen all applications and select the top 350 scholars to award the scholarship.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Last Date 2021
Last date to apply for IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is 2nd September 2021
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Helpdesk 2021
Call : 011-430-92248
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below