|Announcement||IIBS UPSC Scholarship Test 2020|
|Organised By||International Institute of Business Studies|
|Last Date||05th November 2020|
|Exam Date||07th November 2020|
IIBS UPSC Scholarship Test
IIBS is conducting a Scholarship test on November 7th, to incentivize the topper.
Also Read Trity Online Scholarship Test 2020
International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) Bangalore / Noida / Kolkata is one among the top most MBA colleges in India. It employs unparalleled education methodologies raising the standards of management education on par with excellence. Over the years, with dedicated commitment and perseverance IIBS has established itself as one of the premium management institutes in Bangalore.
Why Choose IIBS ?
Experienced management professionals and modern state of the art infrastructure in International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) promotes a professional learning environment for the students. It envisions to become the “nucleus of global management education” and is supported by strong intellectual resources and industry experience. The student, at IIBS develop a multicultural aptitude to purse their career anywhere across the globe.
1. Scholarship for 1 Year / 2 Years / 3 Years / 4 Years UPSC CSE Preparation
2. Top 3 ranker will get a complete fee waiver for UPSC CSE Preparation
3. Top 4-6 ranker will get 50% fee waiver for UPSC CSE Preparation
4. Top 7-10 ranker will get 25% fee waiver for UPSC CSE Preparation
5. Top 11-30 ranker will get 20% fee waiver for UPSC CSE Preparation
Who Can Apply?
Students who graduated/ Final year of graduation
Age group: 21-24 years
How To Apply?
1. Visit Registration Page
2. Fill the Application form
3. Upload Aadhaar Card
4. Pay registration Fee Rs. 100
Test Duration: 60 minutes
Mode of test: Online
Registration Fee Rs. 100
The selected students will be provided scholarship towards CSE preparation one/two/three years
1. Social Science: History, Geography, Economic and Polity on par to Tenth standard level ( NCERT/CBSE)
2. Science: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology on par to 10th standard level ( NCERT/CBSE)
3. Basic Numeracy on par to 8th standard level
4. Logical Reasoning on par to 10th standard level
5. English Comprehension
6. Current affairs on that particular month
Registration Last Date: 05 Nov, 2020;
Demo Test Date: 06 Nov, 2020
Test Date: 07 Nov, 2020
Test Result Date: 08 Nov, 2020
+91-8088422547, +91-8088422545, +91-8088422535