- 1 Overview
- 2 Academic Marks Based Scholarship 2021
- 3 Types of Academic Scholarship
- 4 Who Can Apply For Academic Scholarship?
- 5 Benefits of Academic Scholarships
- 6 Why Academic Marks Based Scholarship?
- 7 How To Apply For Academic Marks Based Scholarship?
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Helpdesk
|Scholarship||Academic Marks Based Scholarship 2021|
||Indian Scholarship Exam|
|Eligibility||11th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation Students|
|Scholarship Dates||March 2021 to January 2022|
Academic Marks Based Scholarship 2021
The scholarship is like an award of financial aid for students to their further education or other financial needs. One of the main advantages of the academic marks based scholarship is that you can consider this as the most cost-effective tool to attain education.
Also Read : Merit Based Scholarship 2021
The cost of education has doubled in the last few years, making higher education virtually impossible for low-income students. Now, in this difficult situation, if such a student gets a scholarship, he or she will have the opportunity to get a good degree and a well-paying job that will help him or her to support his or her family.
This scholarship without exam is a financial award given to potential students who obtain a higher degree in their qualification, which they apply to a university or college.
Types of Academic Scholarship
• Mahatma Gandhi Indian Scholarship.
• Jawaharlal Nehru Indian Scholarship.
Who Can Apply For Academic Scholarship?
• Applicant should be Citizen of India.
• Family annual income limit is up to Rs. 8.00 lakh.
• As per Government Resolution first two children are eligible for scheme.
• Students are not eligible who has taken an admission in Distance Education, virtual learning and part time courses.
• The Courses approved by (Government / University / AICTE, PCI / COA / MCI / NCTE / etc.) are eligible.
• During course, candidate should not have a gap of 2 years.
• Applicant should attempt every semester or annual exam.
Mahatma Gandhi Indian Scholarship Eligibility
Under this scheme, scholarship is applicable for the economically weaker sections. The students family annual income limit is up to Rs. 8.00 lakh, those who have taken an admission for Professional and Non-professional courses which come Under Directorate of Higher Education Government / Non-government aided / Partially Aided – Unaided / Permanent Unaided College and Non-Agricultural Universities and Sub-Centers (Excluding Private Universities / Self-financed Private Universities).
Jawaharlal Nehru Indian Scholarship Eligibility
Under this scheme, scholarship is applicable for the economically weaker sections. The students family annual income limit is up to Rs. 8.00 lakh, those who have taken an admission for 11th, 12th ITI and Vocational courses which come Under Directorate of Higher Education Government / Non-government aided / Partially Aided – Unaided / Permanent Unaided College and Non-Agricultural Universities and Sub-Centers (Excluding Private Universities / Self-financed Private Universities).
Benefits of Academic Scholarships
• Get a degree of your choice
• Basic Living Expenses
• Respect and Appreciation
• Professional Support
Why Academic Marks Based Scholarship?
This academic scholarship is an excellent motivator to keep going when exams and revision are stressing you out, as well as the need for an extra boost for your student budget. This academic based scholarships can be helpful when you are worried about the cost of university/ college, or managing your money for education. You do not have to take any exams in the academic scholarship.
All you have to do is give us last year’s result. We create a quarterly merit list based on your merits and then announce the results. The discount you get in your academic year or the discounts you get in college and exam fees are mentioned below. Read it carefully once before proceeding. If you do not want to lose this golden opportunity, register today by paying Rs. 300/-.
This academic scholarships for college students available for all Indian students. All Benefits, tuition fees & Exam fees are described below: Before Proceeding check Eligibility Criteria and documents required for the application process.
How To Apply For Academic Marks Based Scholarship?
1. This is path from header of website. Home > Apply Now > Academic Marks Based Scholarship
2. Fill all the details in the form, & make a Payment of Rs.300/- Only
3. Whatever payment term you want to use, you are free to do that.
4. Please Fill all your card details in require fields.
5. After you click on Pay button it will give you the message that your application is successfully submitted & it will also reflects your Transaction ID.
|Merit List Preparation Date||Result Date|
|31st March||5th April|
|30th June||5th July|
|30th September||5th October|
|31st December||5th January|
Email : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below