|Scholarship||Merit Based Scholarship 2021|
||Indian Scholarship Exam|
|Eligibility||8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation|
|Last Dates||25th March, 25th June, 25th September, 25th December 2021|
Merit Based Scholarship 2021
The scholarship is like an award of financial aid for students to their further education or other financial needs. One of the main advantages of the academic marks based scholarship is that you can consider this as the most cost-effective tool to attain education.
Also Read : Academic Marks Based Scholarship 2021
Merit-based scholarships are mostly related to academic performance. This scholarship will give artistic or athletic excellence to a candidate. We can say that all academic scholarships are merit scholarships but not all merit scholarships are academic scholarships.
We at Indian Scholarship Exam, Offer you a chance to winning a Merit Based Scholarships for College Students. If you are good in your academics or having a good merit score then this opportunity is for you!!
Get financial support to start your academic journey in India by applying for the Merit-Based program offered by Indian Scholarship Exam.
About Merit Based Scholarships in India
Our Merit-Based Scholarships are designed to encourage and reward the meritorious performance of the student based on their results. This Scholarship is available for 8th to Post Graduate Students. Exam Pattern and syllabus is defined below according to their respective streams. If you really want to get successes in career then apply for Merit Based Scholarship Exam. This opportunity is only for you.
To apply for the merit based scholarship online you have to register by paying Rs.600/-. After the registration process you just need to prepare for the exam. The exam will be conducted online by ISE and the result of the exam will be announced on our official site.
Who Can Apply For Merit Based Scholarship 2021?
The students from 8th to Post Graduate can apply for this scholarship. 12th students who want to do engineering or medical can also apply for this.
How To Apply For Merit Based Scholarship 2021?
1. This is path from header of website. Home > Apply Now > Merit Based Scholarship
2. Fill all the details in the form, & make a Payment of Rs.600/- Only
3. Whatever payment term you want to use, you are free to do that.
4. Please Fill all your card details in require fields.
5. After you click on Pay button it will give you the message that your application is successfully submitted & it will also reflects your Transaction ID.
Merit Based Scholarship Prizes
Areas of Study : All streams.
Level : Class 8th to Post Graduate.
Scholarship Funded By : Indian Scholarship Exam (ISE).
Provided To : Students of Class VIII to XII of all board as well as graduate, post graduate students.
|No. Of Students||Amount Per Student||Cash prizes|
|10||Rs. 1,00,000/-||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|20||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|40||Rs. 25,000/-||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|100||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|200||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
Merit Based Scholarship Important Dates
|Enrollment Last Date||Exam Date||Result Date|
|25th March||31st March||5th April|
|25th June||30th June||5th July|
|25th September||30th September||5th October|
|25th December||31st December||5th January|
• There will be Common Exam for 8th to 10th Std Students.
• Separate Exam for 11th Std Students.
• For 12th STD students, there will be Separate exam for NEET and IIT JEE. For both exams, separate syllabus is applicable.
• Scholarship will be announced based on performance of the student in the exam conducted by ISE.
• Test will be conducted online mode.
• Result will be declared on our official website.
• We do not accept application after enrollment date.
• Before Apply, Carefully read scholarship descriptions and eligibility criteria.
• Applicants will be considered for all available scholarships.
• Application must be submitted by deadline indicated. No requests for deadline extension are allowed.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below