|Scholarship||Vidhya Bharathi Educational Loan Scheme 2021|
|Organizer||Indian Scholarship Exam|
|Eligibility||Students who want to pursue Technical/Professional courses in recognized institute in India|
Vidhya Bharathi Educational Loan Scheme
The Educational Loan Scheme aims at providing financial support from the banking system to meritorious students for pursuing higher education in India and abroad.
Also Read : Academic Marks Based Scholarship 2021
The main emphasis is that a meritorious student, though poor, is provided with an opportunity to pursue education with the financial support from the banking system under affordable terms and conditions.
The ultimate objective is that no Deserving / Meritorious student is denied an opportunity to pursue higher education merely for want of financial support.
Vidhya Bharathi Scheme Eligibility
Students who want to pursue Technical/Professional courses in recognized institute in India. (Loan Sanctioned From 01.04.2009 to 31.03.2018). Revised CSIS (Loan Sanctioned From 01.04.2018). Students who want to pursue Technical/Professional courses in NAAC, NBA, CFTI accredited or regulatory approved institutes in India.
Courses Eligible For Interest Subsidy Under Education Loan
• Approved courses leading to Graduate / Post graduate (Masters & PhD) Degree and PG diplomas conducted by recognized Colleges / Universities recognized by UGC / Govt. / AICTE/ AIBMS / ICMR etc.
• Professional Courses: Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computer etc.
• Courses like, ICWA, CA, CFA etc.
• Courses conducted by IIM. IIT, IISC, XLRI, NIFT, NID etc.
• Regular Degree / Diploma courses like Aeronautical, Pilot training, and Shipping etc., approved by Director General of Civil Aviation / Shipping if course is pursued in Educational Loan Scheme SL PARTICULARS GUIDELINES India.
• Approved courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities.
• Evening courses of approved institutes.
• Courses offered by National Institutes and other reputed private institutions.
• Computer Certificate Courses of reputed institutes accredited to DOE or institutes attributed to universities.
• Degree or Diploma Courses on Teacher Training, Nursing, B. Ed Courses conducted by Central/State Govt. approved private institutions. (The Conditions for Teacher Training course, Nursing and B.Ed. are)
• It should not be a certification course.
• The fees should be as per the fees structure stipulated in Central / state Government colleges.
Interest Subsidy For Educational Loans For Inland Studies
One of the major concerns of the Government of India is to ensure that nobody is denied professional education because he or she is poor. Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) has formulated a comprehensive model educational loan scheme for adoption by all Banks. In order to support students from Economically Weaker Sections of the Society, Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has launched this interest subsidy scheme.
• Only for Educational Loans availed from Scheduled Banks for pursuing any of the approved courses after Class XII in Technical and Professional streams from recognized institutes in India under the Educational Loan Scheme of IBA.
• Students belonging to Economically Weaker Sections with annual gross parental/family income from all sources with an upper limit of Rs.4.50 lakhs. Certificate to this effect issued by authorized officers of State Government is to be submitted.
• Full interest subsidy is available for the period of moratorium i. e. Course Period plus 1 year.
• Scheme is applicable for the loan amount availed from April 01, 2009 onwards.
• For Loans sanctioned earlier to 1.04.2009, only amounts disbursed during the above period are eligible.
• Eligible students have to contact branches where they have availed / availing loans for further details.
How To Apply For Vidhya Bharathi Scheme?
1. Visit Vidhya Bharathi Scheme Page
2. Fill all the details in the form, & make a Payment of Rs.500/- Only
3. Whatever payment term you want to use, you are free to do that.
4. Please Fill all your card details in require fields.
5. After you click on Pay button it will give you the message that your application is successfully submitted.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below