|Olympiad||Indian Talent Monthly Olympiad 2021-2022|
||Inspires Learning Education Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Students from Class 1 to Class 10|
|Prize||Win Rs.1 Lakh Cash Prize & Tablet|
|Exam Dates||April 2021 to March 2022|
Indian Talent Monthly Olympiad 2021-22
The monthly Olympiads, as the name suggests are conducted every month. These exams are conducted in 6 subjects namely Maths Olympiad, Science Olympiad, GK Olympiad, English Olympiad, Essay Olympiad, and Drawing Olympiad. You will have to register clicking the Register button.
Indian Talent Monthly Olympiad Eligibility 2021-22
Indian Talent Monthly Olympiad exams are open for students from class 1 to class 10 and the level of difficulty increases with each class.
Indian Talent Monthly Olympiad Features 2021-22
• Online Exams only in Mobile & Tablets. No Computer Required.
• Simple Login with Mobile Number at Tuition OR at Home.
• 30 Questions, 30 Choices, 30 Clicks, 1 Test
• Subjects-wise Unlimited Practice Tests For Class 1 to 10
Indian Talent Monthly Olympiad Registration 2021-22
Indian Talent Monthly Olympiad Prizes 2021-22
• Yearly 1st Rank – 10 Students Get Laptop. – Class 1 to Class 10 each.
• Yearly 2nd Rank- 10 Students get Tablet. – Class 1 to Class 10 each.
• 1st Rank holders get scholarship of ` 1500 for Class 1 to 10
• 2nd, 3rd, 4th Rank holders get scholarship ` 500, 300, 200 respectively
• Monthly Certificates and Report cards
• All the students will get Digital Participation Certificates.
Indian Talent Monthly Olympiad Test Structure 2021-22
We conduct 6 Online Indian Talent Olympiad Test Series for Class I to Class X
1. International Science Olympiad (ISO)
2. International Maths Olympiad (IMO)
3. English International Olympiad (EIO)
4. General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)
5. International Drawing Olympiad (IDO)
6. National Essay Olympiad (NESO)
Overall question paper pattern includes academic syllabus questions, problem-based figures, series completion, odd one out, coding-decoding, mirror images, embedded figures, symmetry and alphabetical test questions. Complexity of the question paper varies according to the class. For each class, questions are prepared by understanding their knowledge, ability and reasoning capacity.
Total Marks : 30
Total number of questions: 30
Duration of the Examination : 25 Minutes
Indian Talent Monthly Olympiad Schedule 2021-22
Call : 1800 266 9192 or 9987621382
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below