|Announcement||INSPIRE SHE Scholarship For Higher Education 2020|
||Department of Science & Technology|
|Eligibility||Candidates who have passed Class XII in the year 2020|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Last Date||31st December, 2020|
Applications for the year 2020 are invited from eligible candidates for INSPIRE Scholarship under Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) component of Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) scheme of the Department of Science & Technology.
Interested and eligible students must apply and submit their application with all essential documents through ONLINE mode only, through the web-portal www.online-inspire.gov.in
Who Can Apply?
The scholarships are limited to the candidates who have passed Class XII in the year 2020 only from various recognized Indian State and Central Boards and studying regular courses in natural/ basic sciences three years B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons), four years B.S and five years integrated M.Sc./M.S. programs in any UGC recognized College/ University/ Institutions in India
Each eligible candidate will receive scholarship valued at Rs. 80,000/- annually. The cash value payable to the SHE scholarship holder is Rs. 60,000/- per annum along with a summer time attachment fee of Rs. 20,000/- which will be paid only to those candidates who undertake summer time research project.
1. Selected candidates will be supported for a maximum period of five years starting from 1st year course in B.Sc./ B.Sc.(Hons)/ BS and integrated course leading to M.S. or M.Sc. or till the completion of the course, whichever is earlier.
2. Continuation of the scholarship for selected candidates is based on performance in the examinations conducted and certified by the institution imparting education.
The selection will be subject to evaluation of each completed online application based on the above eligibility criteria including finalization of actual top 1% cut-off of Class 12th examination 2020 for each Board.
How To Apply?
To apply online, please visit the Website and follow the process prescribed therein.
The applicants are advised to obtain a print out of the submitted online application for his/her records. Please do not send the application or any other documents which are submitted online by Post.
1. Passport size photograph (Mandatory)
2. Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST)
3. Eligibility Note/Advisory Note if provided by the State/Central Board (Not Mandatory)
4. Class XII Mark sheet (Mandatory)
5. Class X Mark sheet or Certificate, for proof of Date of Birth. (Mandatory)
6. Certificate specifying Rank or Award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE /International Olympic Medalists [Only if the candidate is eligible under this criteria]
7. Endorsement Form/ Certificate signed by the Principal ofthe College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University. (Mandatory)
8. Any other supporting documents
The Online application submission process shall commence from 1st November,2020 and shall end on 31st December, 2020
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below