|Announcement||Hippo English Olympiad 2021|
||International Olympiad Academy [IOA]|
|Eligibility||Primary 1 (7 years old) to Secondary 4 (16 years old) School Students|
|Prize||Merit Scholarships & Summer Camp|
|Last Date||15th March 2021|
IOA Hippo English Olympiad
Hippo International English Language Olympiad is open to Primary 1 (7 years old) to Secondary 4 (16 years old) from the whole world. Students participating in The Olympiad will take their tests at an approved venue (state school and schools that are part of the formal education system) as well as private schools.
Also Read : Math Kangaroo Contest 2020-21
1. The aim of The Olympiad is to promote the English language, challenge students around the globe to compete in English language knowledge, and to improve cooperation between teachers.
2. The main goal is to create and nourish friendly relations, international understanding and a spirit of sporting competitiveness between young people interested in English language from all around the world.
The Olympiad will run in three(3) rounds namely: preliminary round, semi-final round & final round.
How To Conduct Exam?
1. Every participating school needs to appoint one of their staff as The Olympiad person-in-charge officer (PICO).
2. The PICO will be in charge of applications and will need to ensure that all The Olympiad examination regulations are adhered to.
3. For Hippo 2021 Online Applications, all schools will receive login details for the Hippo Online Platform where they will have to register the candidates by entering the required details.
4. After the registration end date, no further amendments can be made.
How To Register?
Registration needs to be done once, for payment for other subjects Please login to Student Login and make payment for other subjects.
|Perfect Score||Merit Scholarships & Summer Camp. Perfect scorer in final rounds of each grade to get Year Long Cash Scholarship of Rs. 1000/- per month. Perfect scorer of each grade to get a chance to participate in International camps at subsidized cost.|
|Gold Award||(Top 8%)|
|Silver Award||(Next 12 %)|
|Bronze Award||(Next 20%)|
|Honorable Mention Certificate||(Next 10%)|
|Certificate of Participation||(Next 50%)|
|Semi-Final Round||Certificate of Participation|
|Final Round||Internationally recognised certificate in English
(Score of 50% minimum)
Last Date of Registration : 15th March 2021
Preliminary Round: 1-2 April 2021
Semi – Final Round: 14-15 May 2021
Call : +91-8368118421, 9810336335
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below