|Announcement||Indiannica Quiz League [IQL] 2020|
||Indiannica Learning Pvt. Ltd.|
|Eligibility||Students of classes 6-8|
|Prize||Shield & Certificate|
|Last Date||31st December 2020|
Indiannica Quiz League
Indiannica Quiz League (IQL) is a multi-platform, mass-participative, nationwide general knowledge contest for schools. A separate Daily Engagement vertical, that is open to all, will run alongside till the very end of the main contest.
Across its five stages, IQL endeavours to engage students of Class 6-8 in a quizzing experience which is unique and exciting on the digital platform through specially created apps that will run the selection and successive stages of the contest.
IQL will have two online activities. A Daily Alpha Quiz, run on the IQL-DigiTok App, and open to all, including Class 6-8 students and The IQL Schools Contest restricted to Class 6-8 students from bonafide schools, which will run on the IQL-Digitok app, with a few stages on other platforms, in the academic year 2020-21, across the country.
How To Register?
Follow these steps to register yourself as a participant
1. Download the ILP App
2. Tap on ‘Register Now’
3. Fill-in the required details
5. Tap ‘Submit’ to register
6. You will receive a Unique IQL Code. Save this code to play the IQL Quiz games (Alpha Quiz Daily & IQL School Contest) on the IQL-DigiTOK App.
The Indiannica Quiz League will be organized from 01/11/2020 to 31/12/2020.
Post the successful registration on the ILP App, the Company will conduct on-line quizzes across 5 stages/rounds on the IQL-DIGITOK APP and a digital meeting/conference app to be played on personal computers, such as Zoom etc, as will be specified, beginning from November 01, 2020.
The duration of each on-line video quiz will be a maximum of one (1) hour and the Company intends to conduct 21 (Twenty-one) such quizzes over a period of twelve (12) weeks. The daily IQL Alpha Quiz will be run on the App every day till the end of the IQL School Contest.
Exciting Prizes at Every Stage
General Terms & Conditions
1. There is no fee or registration charge for participating in the quiz contest.
2. Registration by filling the entry form on-line along with parental consent (for minors) shall be deemed as unconditional and unqualified acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’.
3. However, it is clarified here, that registration does not guarantee the confirmed participation of any contestant for the Quiz. The Company may, in its sole discretion, either select or reject any entry for participation in the Quiz.
4. If at any time during the Quiz, the details furnished by the contestant in the entry form are found to be incorrect or incomplete, the Company shall have the right to disqualify such contestant, without any liability, whatsoever.
5. The Company shall have no responsibility to provide any equipment, connectivity, including broadband connectivity to enable the contestant to participate in the Quiz. All such expenses, charges and costs thereto shall be borne by the parent of the contestant.
6. The Company shall be well within its right to share the data collected from each contestant with its technology platform provider viz. DigiTOK so long as the same is necessary for smoothly carrying out and conducting the Quiz League.
7. The Company shall upload one (1) Practice module per day from the date of registration on the ILP app inter-alia containing reference material to enable the contestants/teams to prepare for the on-line quiz/written test.
8. The modules will be provided free of cost and the Company may in its sole discretion increase or decrease the number of modules. For sake of clarity, the format of the practice tests provided in these modules may or may not match the format adopted for the on-line Contest.
9. The Company shall have, at all times, the unfettered right to add, alter or modify the ‘Terms and Conditions’ herein including inter-alia the mode of participation, the format of the on-line or off-line quiz or the written test etc. without any prior notice and/or intimation to the contestants.
Contact Number: 1800-112-829, 89291-10727
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below