|Announcement||Bhagavad Gita Essay Writing Competition 2020|
|Last Date||10th January 2021|
ISKCON Essay Writing Competition
ISKCON Bangalore Organizes Gita Jayanti Mahotsava 2020, Celebrating the advent of Srimad Bhagavad-gita Gita Jayanti. To mark this special occasion, ISKCON Bangalore organizes various competitions and Gita chanting events for the students to show their talents, as a way of encouraging their interest in reading Gita.
Essay Writing Competition for the Students based on the book ‘Bhagavad-gita Yatha Roopa’. Students exhibit their writing skills by expressing their creative thoughts centered on the Gita in words. ISKCON Bangalore organizes such various competition all thru the year to provide scholarships for the outstanding students to help them pursue their further studies.
Who Can Participate?
Students pursuing pre-university course, under-graduates and post-graduate degree courses, aged between 16-25 years.
1. ನಮ್ಮೊಳಗಿನ ಅರ್ಜುನನನ್ನು ಜಾಗೃತಗೊಳಿಸುವುದು ಹೇಗೆ?
2. “ಮಾಡಿದ್ದುಣ್ಣೋ ಮಹಾರಾಯ” – ಪಾಪ ಪುಣ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು ಮೀರಿ ಮೇಲೇರುವ ದಾರಿ.
3. “ವಿಶ್ವಕ್ಕೆ ಭಾರತದ ಅತ್ಯುತ್ತಮ ಕೊಡುಗೆ ಭಗವದ್ಗೀತೆ!” ಈ ವಾಕ್ಯವನ್ನು ಸಮರ್ಥಿಸಿ.
4. ಕರ್ಮಯೋಗ- ಕೃಷ್ಣಪ್ರಜ್ಞೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾರ್ಯ
5. ಯೋಗದ ಪರಿಪೂರ್ಣತೆಯ ಅತ್ಯುನ್ನತ ಪರಿಕಲ್ಪನೆ – ಕೃಷ್ಣಪ್ರಜ್ಞೆ
6. ಆಧುನಿಕ ಜೀವನಕ್ಕೆ ಭಗವದ್ಗೀತೆಯ ಸಂದೇಶ
7. ಪುನರ್ಜನ್ಮ: ಸತ್ಯವೇ? ಕಟ್ಟುಕಥೆಯೆ?
8. ಭಗವದ್ಗೀತೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಇರುವ ವಿಜ್ಞಾನದ ಕುರಿತು ಉಲ್ಲೇಖಿಸಿ.
How To Participate?
1. Registration is compulsory. Make sure to fill in all your details in the submission form as this information will be used for further communication.
2. The essays have to be sent by 10th January, 2021 at the latest, either in hard copy thru post or in electronic format.
3. Electronic format: The essays can be either sent by email to email@example.com or upload thru registration form with the subject line ‘Essay competition-2020’. The document must be in both ‘.docx’ and ‘pdf’ format (2files).
4. The essay document must begin with the participant’s name and contact details followed with the topic as the headline.
5. The files must be named as ‘participant’s name_topic name’
6. Electronic format of the essay mush be in Unicode font (Tunga) or either in Nudi or Baraha Kannada fonts.
7. Essay should be typed on an A4 size electronic page, font size shall be 12 points, 1.5 interlinear space, margins of 2.54 cm on top, bottom and both sides.
8. Use A4 Size white sheets to write (in blue or black ink) double line spaced and numbered pages.
9. Mention your name, contact number, address, college, the course details and the topic at the beginning of the essay.
10. The envelope should also contain your name and address details at the back.
Send Hard Copy To:
Public Relations Department (CPRD)
ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Hare Krishna Hill, West of Chord Road,
Rajajinagar, Bengaluru – 560010
a. 1st prize – Rs. 10,000/-
b. 2nd prize – Rs. 7,000/-
c. 3rd prize – Rs. 5,000/-
d. Consolation (2 prizes) – Rs. 3,000/-
Last date of submission: 10th January 2021
Call: 080-23471956, 9379464312, 8123469518
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below