|Announcement||Krishna Costume Contest 2020|
|Organised By||ISKCON Bangalore|
|Eligibility||Kids of age up to 10 years|
|Last Date||12th August 2020|
ISKCON Krishna Costume Contest
The Krishna Costume Contest 2020 begins on August 03, 2020 on the auspicious appearance day of Lord Sri Balarama and ends on August 12, 2020, on the auspicious day of Sri Krishna Janmashtami.
Who Can Participate?
This contest is for kids of age up to 10 years. The kids shall be dressed either as Krishna or Radha.
How To Participate?
1. The photo must be submitted through our website. Only one photo per kid is allowed. If any duplicate entry is found, the participant will be disqualified.
2. Participants of Krishna Costume Contest are requested to avoid using real peacock feather for Krishna costume to prevent any possible cruel treatment of the birds. Instead you can use a cut-out of a digital print or hand-drawn peacock feather, or any other innovative way of representing the peacock feather.
3. Images that have won prizes in prior competitions, or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published will not be eligible.
4. Images of not more than 5 MB in size must be submitted online and the organizer may request for higher resolution images subsequently. The original images should be at least 2 MB in size. Submitted images should be in .jpg or .jpeg or .png format.
5. The photos uploaded by the contestants will be reviewed and approved within 24 hours. Once approved, the entry will be available for voting in our voting console.
The photos will be screened by the organizers, who may reject the entry if:
1. the image is of low quality
2. the photo is digitally manipulated
3. more than one entry per kid is received
4. the image is a collage
5. the photo is disruptively watermarked
6. the submitted entry violates any of the contest rules
7. there are any other subjects other than the kid
8. there are too many modern elements in the background.
1. Voters’ Choice – top 3 winners securing the highest number of votes
2. Consolation prizes – for 7 kids based on the number of votes
3. Judges’ Choice – cute 16 photos selected by the Judge Panel
Apart from this 40 shortlisted images will be showcased in our Facebook page The winning photos will be selected by a panel of judges and their decision is final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
1. The Krishna Costume Contest 2020 begins on August 03, 2020 on the auspicious appearance day of Lord Sri Balarama and ends on August 12, 2019, on the auspicious day of Sri Krishna Janmashtami.
2. The results will be announced on August 26, 2020, the auspicious appearance day of Srimati Radharani.
3. The voting lines will be open till August 16, 2020.
If you have any queries please mail us at email@example.com – Do not call the temple number or any other contact numbers given in our website.