|Announcement||Post Matric Scholarship|
||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Eligibility||SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu, Minority, Differently Abled Students|
Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship
The Government of Andhra Pradesh have decided to implementing the Post Metric Scholarships scheme, to all eligible students belonging to the SC. ST. BC, EBC (other than Kapu), Kapu, Minority. Differently Abled categories, on a saturation basis.
The disbursal of scholarship is categorised into two schemes
1. Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF):
To provide full fee reimbursement to every eligible student, i.e. Full Fee (Tuition Fee, Special Fees, Other Fees & Exam Fees) as defined in the G.O.Ms.No.66, SW(Edn) Dept.. dated 8-9-2010 and as fixed by the competent authorities is reimbursed to all eligible students. ii. Full fee shall be credited to the respective College accounts on behalf of students.
2. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF):
To provide Rs.10,000/- per person to III students, Rs.15,000/- per person to Polytechnic students, Rs.20,000/- per person for other Degree and above courses per year to every eligible student for food and hostel expenses. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena shall be credited into the respective account of the mother of the eligible student. In case of the demise or absence of the mother, the amount shall be credited to the account of the natural guardian of the student.
Who Can Apply?
The students under the following categories are eligible for availing the Schemes.
1. All the students, pursuing Polytechnic. ITI and Degree & above level courses in Govemment/Aided/Private colleges. affiliated to State Universities / Boards.
2. Day scholar students, students in College Attached Hostels (CAH) and Department Attached Hostels (DAH).
3. 75% of the aggregate attendance is mandatory for release of scholarships.
The students under the following categories are not eligible for availing the Schemes.
1. Studying in Private Universities / Deemed Universities.
2. Pursuing Correspondence / Distance education courses.
3. Admitted under Management / Spot Quota.
1. The total family annual income to be less than or equal to Rs.2.50 lakhs.
2. The total land holding of the family to be less than 10.00 acres of wet or 25.00 acres of dry or 25.00 acres both wet and dry land together.
3. No member of the family should be a government employee/ pensioner (all sanitary workers irrespective of their salary/ recruitment, are eligible.
4. The Social Welfare Department shall develop a robust & fool-proof system of certification of parents of the beneficiaries under category of “Sanitary workers”).
5. No member of the family should own a four-wheeler (Taxies/Tractors/Autos are exempted).
6. A family who owns no property or less than 1500 Sft of built up area (Residential or CommerciaU in urban areas is eligible.
7. No member of the family should be an income tax payee.
How To Apply?
The following steps may be followed while applying for the PMS Scheme
1. Download Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (J-SAF) , may also be collected from the college.
2. Fill-in the JSAF form and submit the signed copy of the same to the College Principal
3. College Principal verifies the details filled in the JSAF and submits the same online through Jnanabhumi, at the time of admission.
4. Upon successful completion of the same, the student receives an SMS confirming the successful submission of his application.
5. Student visits a Mee Seva Centre, provides his Jnanabhumi application id and Aadhaar number to gain access to his application form online.
6. Student verifies the details, makes modifications if necessary and submits the application by giving his/her biometric authentication.
1. By way of registering a renewal application. the College Principal keys-in the student’s admission date of the current year and Hall Ticket/Roll Number of the preceding year’s examination.
2. Upon successful completion of the same, the student receives an SMS confirming the successful submission of his/her renewal application.
3. Student views his/her application details and gives his/her biometric authentication at the college
Toll Free : 08645-274025
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below