|Announcement||Pre Matric Scholarship|
||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Eligibility||5th to 10th Class Students|
Jnanabhumi Pre Matric Scholarship
Government with a view to support parents of SC /ST/ Disabled children for education of their wards studying in classes V and X so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition fromthe elementary to the secondary stage is minimized, and to improve participation of SC /ST/Disabled children in classes V and X of the Pre-Matric stage. so that they perform better and have abetter chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education.
Government has introduced this scheme for providing financial assistance to all SC /ST/Disabled students pursuing studies in schools run by the Government. local bodies suchas Mandal, Zilla Parishad and Municipalities or schools aided by the Government.
Who Can Apply?
1. Students of SC/ST/BC/Disabled communities with an income ceiling of Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum.
2. For 5th to 10th Class students belongs to community SC/ST/Disabled are eligible
3. Students belongs to BC community are only eligible for applying 9th and 10th.
It is informed that the following people are eligible to apply for Pre-matric scholarship application scheme :
a) SC/ST/Disabled : 5th to 10th
b) BC : 9th and 10th
How To Apply?
The following steps have to be followed while applying Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme:
1.Online application is made available in JnanaBhumi website.
2. Students or Principals of the school has t apply online through the link provided on the website.
3. Provide all the details required in the application form.
4. After submitting the details, Concemed Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) will go through the application and confirms the details.
5. After confirmation from the HWO. District welfare Officer sanctions the scholarship.
1. Student or principal of the school has to click on the renewal registration form and enter his Aadhar Number and previous year Application number.
2. Details of the student will be displayed . Student can change the details required (if any) and submit the application for renewal.
3. Concerned HWO confirms the renewal application of the student and forward to District Welfare Officer.
4. District Welfare Officer confirms the details of the student and sanctions the scholarship.
Toll Free : 08645-274025
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below