|Scheme||Covid-19 One Time Relief For Barbers/ Washermen 2020|
|Organisation||Karnataka Labour Commissioner Office|
|Eligibility||Karnataka Barbers and Washermen|
|Last Date||15th August 2020|
Karnataka Relief For Barbers / Washermen
The Hon’ble Chief Minister, on 06-05-2020 has announced compensation for various categories of workers, due to the Covid-19 lockdown which resulted in the loss of their daily earnings.
Among that, the Chief Minister has announced one-time relief fund of Rs.5000/- each to washer-men and Barbers belonging to Unorganised Sector, through Karnataka State Unorganised Workers Social Security Board.
1. Age – 18 to 65 years.
2. Only one member in the family is eligible.
3. Only for BPL cardholders.
4. Migrant Washer-men and Barbers residing in Karnataka are also eligible. (Provided, they have a BPL card in the State of Karnataka)
5. Aadhar number linked to bank account is mandatory.
6. Applicants should have a valid Mobile Number.
How To Apply?
Eligible beneficiaries of Washer-men and Barber categories, have to apply on the Seva Sindhu portal ( https//sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/ ) and the government will verify and transfer the relief of Rs.5000/- each through Adhaar based DBT(Direct Benefit Transfer) to their respective bank accounts.
Washer-men and Barbers should upload “Certificate of Employment” issued by the authorities in the prescribed format.
1. BPL Card
2. Aadhar card
3. Date of birth proof.
4. Recent passport size photo.
5. Self-declaration in the prescribed format.
1. Applicants should submit their application through the Seva-Sindhu Portal along with the above documents.
2. A unique identification number will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number upon submitting their application.
3. Registered applicants can verify the status of the application through the unique identification number.
4. Submitted application will be forwarded to the concerned authorities for further action/ verification.
5. After verification, the relief amount will be transferred through Aadhar based DBT(Direct Benefit Transfer) to the respective bank accounts of the eligible beneficiaries.
Last Date for Application Submission : 15-08-2020