|Announcement||KLWB Scholarship 2021|
||Karnataka Labour Welfare Board [KLWB]|
|Eligibility||Children of the Organised workers those who pay Welfare Fund|
KLWB Karnataka Scholarship 2021
The Karnataka Labour Welfare Fund is constituted for financing and conducting activities to promote welfare of contributing employees covered under the Karnataka Labour Welfare Act, 1965. The employees working in various industries, their dependents and children are eligible for the welfare schemes.
Every year before 15th of January the employees’, employers’ contribute in the ratio of 20 : 40 i.e. Rs. 60 /- for each employee is to be remitted by the employer to the Welfare Fund.
KLWB Karnataka Scholarship Eligibility 2021
Children of the Organised workers those who pay Welfare Fund can apply for scholarship.
KLWB Karnataka Scholarship Application 2021
• Visit KLWB Karnataka Website
• Student Registration Portal will open. Fill Registration Form
• After registering a verification code will be sent to the mobile number which is a 6-digit number.
• After entering the OTP, the student account gets activated.
• This can be done also with Email Verification where the activation account will be send to the concerned mail ID.
• We are directed to the Student Login Portal where we can log in with our phone number or E-mail ID
• After entering the password we are asked Student Security Question, this is important because if we forgot our password the security question will help us to recover the password.
• Once the mobile number is added we cannot change it, and if we have to change the number, we have to contact the Admin
• If they wish to change their password there is an option for it also
• Here, go to the menu Change Password and type the current password, re-type a new one which should not match the old one and confirm the new password
• Click on the option Reset Password
• Apply for the scholarship application where we get the online application form with all the details
• Students applying for Scholarship must look for two points
• Education Institution where student studying must register before students apply.
• Industry where student’s parents (Father / Mother) work must be registered before students apply.
• After the registration of both (Educational Institution and Industry) then only students will be able to REGISTER AND apply for Scholarship.
KLWB Karnataka Scholarship Helpdesk 2021
For any technical issues please call
Call : 080 2357 0266
Email : email@example.com
klwb scholarship 2021 , klwb scholarship 2021 last date , klwb scholarship last date , klwb scholarship 2020 , klwb scholarship 2020 last date , klwb scholarship 2020 application form , klwb scholarship apply online , klwb-kar scholarship , klwb scholarship last date 2020 , klwb scholarship last date 2021 , klwb scholarship portal , klwb scholarship login , klwb scholarship registration , klwb scholarship 2020 registration , klwb scholarship status , wwwklwbkarcom scholarship application form
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below