|Scholarship||Post Matric Scholarship 2021|
|Department||Social Welfare Department, Government of Karnataka|
|Eligibility||Scheduled Castes (SC) Students|
|Application Mode||Online through State Scholarship Portal [SSP]|
|Last Date||31st March 2021|
SWD Post Matric Scholarship 2021
Social Welfare Department, Government of Karnataka invites an online application for Post Matric Scholarship for year 2020-21.
Who Can Apply?
1. He/she must be a citizen of India and Permanent Resident of Karnataka and belong to the caste included in Scheduled Castes list specified by the Government of India or the State Government.
2. Scheduled Castes who are pursuing post-matric education in government / local body / Aided instituiion / Recognized unaided private institutions affiliated to the statutory universities of Karnataka are eligible for post-matric scholarships.
3. Students admitted to government hostels / residential colleges are not eligible for post-matric scholarships.
How To Apply For Scholarship?
• Visit State Scholarship Portal
• Click on “Create Account” link to create your login account to apply for Post-Matric Scholarship in SSP.
• Student Account Creation will be a one-time process in SSP – Post-Matric. Student need not create his/her account in SSP to apply for Post-Matric
• Select your Scheme from the “ Select Scheme ” drop-down. (Social Welfare/ Tribal Welfare/ Minorities Welfare/ Backward Classes Welfare/ Medical Education/ Technical Education/ AYUSH/ Karnataka Brahmin Development Board/ Directorate of Disabilities Welfare).
• Select your Caste Category from the “Select Category” drop-down. Select whether you have Aadhaar or not.
• If you have Aadhaar, then click on “Yes” radio-button. Enter your Aadhaar number, Name as in Aadhaar, Gender, CAPTCHA, click on Aadhaar Consent checkbox and then click on “PROCEED” button.
• If you do not have Aadhaar, then click on “No” radio-button. Enter your EID number (Aadhaar Enrolment Number), Name as in EID, Gender, CAPTCHA, click on EID Consent checkbox and then click on “PROCEED” button.
• The student must provide only his or her parent’s e-mail and mobile number only. The student’s Identification Number & password, OTP and other important instructions will be sent by the State Scholarship Portal for the student’s e-mail and mobile number entered by the student. Do not give e-mail and mobile numbers of teacher/ cyber- centre personnel/unrelated person.
• Enter Your Mobile Number & the OTP sent to your Mobile Number in the input fields provided.
• Create Password for your Post-Matric Scholarship account.
• Enter password for your login account in the “ Password ” input field (Password should contain minimum 8 characters with at least 1 digit).
• Re-enter the password in the “Confirm Password” input field. Click on “Submit” button.
• Select your Religion from the “ Religion ” drop-down list.(Students belonging to
• Minority Communities should mandatorily enter NSP ID in the input field provided)
• Select your Caste category from the “Category” drop-down list.
• Enter your Caste & Income Certificate RD Numbers/EWS Certificate RD Number in the input fields provided. Click on “Check” button. Click on “Save & Proceed” button.
• Enter your Ration Card Number(APL/BPL) in the input fields provided. Click on “Save & Proceed” button. .
• Student login Account will be created after this step is completed. User ID & Password will be sent to registered mobile number of the student.
• Login to your Account using your login ID and password.
• Click on “ Apply for Post-Matric Scholarship ” link in the Student Account
• Fill the Scholarship Form and Submit
• Student’s SATS Identification Number n / College Registration Number Aadhaar number of student and parent
• Student’s mobile number
• Number of Certificates of Caste / Income / Economically Weaker section (for Brahmin students only) starting with RD in the student’s name
• The numbers of e-authenticated documents
• Disability Card Number issued by the Government of India
Last date for Social Welfare Department Post Matric Scholarship 2021 is 31 March 2021.
SWD Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SWD Helpline Number : 08022634300
SSP Email : email@example.com
Helpline Number : 080-35254757
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below