|Announcement||Blind/ PH Scholarship 2020|
||Kerala Directorate of Collegiate Education|
|Eligibility||Blind/ PH Students|
|Last Date||01st December 2020|
DCE Blind/ PH Scholarship
Kerala Directorate of Collegiate Education, is inviting an online application for Blind/ PH Scholarship for year 2020.
Blind/PH/Deaf students studying in Govt/Aided Arts and Science Colleges, Music Colleges, and Govt/Aided Higher Secondary/Vocational Higher Secondary Schools
1. Fee Charges for Blind students with family annual income below Rs. 2.5 lakhs
2. Hostel charges for all PH students who are hostellers and whose family annual income is below Rs. 4.5 lakhs/-
3. Boarding charges for all PH students who are day scholars and whose family annual income is below Rs. 4.5 lakhs
How To Apply?
1. In order to apply online Please visit the website through URL www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
2. Once you have registered online, you can login with registration ID and select scholarship details and apply for the required scholarship
3. Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details related to Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the application is verified by the Institution.
4. You should intimate the institution regarding the mistakes. The institution can revert the verification status, which allows you to edit the details. Correct the details, take the print out and resubmit the print out to the institution for online verification.
5. After submitting the application online, you should take a print out of the application, sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.
6. Please see the notifications for corresponding scholarship. Also click on the scholarship, which gives the start and end date for online registration
Scholarship Application Status
By logging-in with your registration Id ,date of birth and password you can check the status of your application anytime. In the home page, ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
Selection of the candidates will be based on their academic merit.
Application Start Date: 20-10-2020
Application End Date: 01-12-2020