|Announcement||Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities 2020|
||Kerala Directorate of Collegiate Education|
|Eligibility||Minority Community Students|
|Last Date||31st October 2020|
DCE Post Matric Scholarship
Kerala Directorate of Collegiate Education, is inviting an online application for Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities.
Also Read Kerala DCE State Merit Scholarship 2020
1. Should be the First Year student of
a. Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D Course of Higher Secondary School/ College/ Institutes/ University, which is either a Govt/ Aided/Recognised Unaided Institution.
b. 11th Class/Technical/ Vocational Course of ITI/ITC Centres affiliated to NCVT. OR
c. Course, other than those listed in under merit-cum-means scholarship scheme. The names of courses listed under Merit-cum-means scholarship are given in See Instructions for details.
2. Should belong to Minority Community (Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh/ Zoroastrians or Parsis).
3. Should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous Board/ University Examination.
4. The Annual Family Income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs.
5. Should not be availing any other Scholarship or Stipend.
1. Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
2. The scholarships will be sanctioned in accordance with the criterion laid down by the Central Government.
How To Apply?
1. In order to apply online Please visit the website through URL www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
2. Once you have registered online, you can login with registration ID and select scholarship details and apply for the required scholarship
3. Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details related to Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the application is verified by the Institution.
4. You should intimate the institution regarding the mistakes. The institution can revert the verification status, which allows you to edit the details. Correct the details, take the print out and resubmit the print out to the institution for online verification.
5. After submitting the application online, you should take a print out of the application, sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.
6. Please see the notifications for corresponding scholarship. Also click on the scholarship, which gives the start and end date for online registration
Scholarship Application Status
By logging-in with your registration Id ,date of birth and password you can check the status of your application anytime. In the home page, ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
An amount equivalent to Admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance allowance, subjected to a maximum ceiling. See Instructions for details.
Application Start Date:27-08-2020
Application End Date:31-10-2020