- 1 Overview
- 2 Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship 2021
- 3 Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Eligibility 2021
- 4 Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Amount 2021
- 5 How To Apply For Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship 2021?
- 6 Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Documents Required 2021
- 7 Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Rules 2021
- 8 Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Selection Process 2021
- 9 Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Last Date 2021
- 10 Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Helpdesk 2021
|Scholarship||Anandam Senapathi Scholarship 2021|
|Sponsored By||SRK Pratiksha Trust|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 60000 / year|
|Last Date||31st December 2021|
Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited for Anandam Senapathi Scholarship 2021 for MBBS Students from SRK Pratiksha Trust
Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Eligibility 2021
• First year MBBS students from Kerala with annual income less than Rs. 3 Lakhs
• Should have scored at least 80% for Plus 2 examination and a good rank for NEET/KEAM exam
Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Amount 2021
Scholarship Amount for MBBS Students maximum Rs. 60000 / year for the duration of the course
How To Apply For Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship 2021?
SRK Pratiksha Scholarship Application 2021. Registration Open
• Visit Kerala SRK Thulasi Website
• Click on the link ‘Click Here To Apply’
• Fill Online Application and Submit
Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Documents Required 2021
The following documents are mandatory while applying:
b. College Admission Receipt
c. Plus Two Marksheet
d. Entrance Test Rank Sheet for NEET, KEAM, JEE etc. ( NEET: Specify only the All-India Rank )
e. Income certificate from the Village Officer / Tahsildar. BPL Ration card to be included in case of BPL students.
Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Rules 2021
1. Students who have passed Plus 2 from Kerala and obtained admission to Medicine in the academic year 2021-22. (Note: Medical Students shall apply once their MBBS allotments are published / admissions have started.)
2. The scholarship amount for engineering is a maximum of Rs 54000/year for four years and M.B.B.S.is 60000/year for 4.5 years. The exact amount will be determined by the fees paid and the merit of the student.
3. The candidate should have scored above 80% in the Plus 2 examination and a good score in KEAM/JEE/NEET exam.
4. The candidate should be from families with income below Rs. Three lakhs per annum.
5. SRK Pratiksha will shortlist the applications based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Not all candidates will be called for interview. An online interview will be scheduled for shortlisted candidates.
6. The scholarship will be terminated if the Candidate does not fair well in studies.
7. Amount will be given to the selected candidate by NEFT to his / her Bank Account.
8. The total amount received by the candidate should be repaid as monthly installments or lumpsum payment without interest once the candidate is employed. The student should commit to the education to another student recommended by the Trust once they are gainfully employed. The candidate should give a bond on Rs. 100/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper to this effect.
9. The Ashrama will be able to give the candidate the specified amount only if the sponsorship is continued by Pratiksha Trust. Failure on our side in such a condition should not be sued in the court of law or questioned by the candidate. In short, the undertaking of this institution will be conditional.
10. The Ashrama will have full power to withdraw or cancel the scholarship given to any candidate if he / she is found discontinuing his / her studies or not fairing well in examinations or failure in examinations or not observing the rules and regulations.
Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Selection Process 2021
Call for applications through Newspapers & Announcements on websites – SRK Pratiksha & Colleges Scholarship Department.
Electronic application process Applications received from all districts in the State
Students shortlisted based on Merit, Completeness of application, extracurricular activities, financial status, special support etc.
Personal interview of shortlisted students
Verification – House Visit – Validate Details
Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Last Date 2021
Last date to apply for Anandam Senapathi Scholarship for MBBS Students is 31st December 2021
Kerala Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Helpdesk 2021
Email : email@example.com
Call : 7907960430
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below