|Portal||Kerala WCD Schemes Online Application Portal|
|Department||Kerala Women & Child Development Department|
|Schemes||Educational Assistance to Women Headed Family, Mangalya, Abhayakiranam, Padavukal|
|Eligibility||Women Headed Family, Widow etc|
Kerala WCD Schemes Application
Online Application Portal for Women Development Schemes, Educational Assistance to Women Headed Family, Mangalya, Abhayakiranam, Padavukal
Kerala WCD Schemes Portal
This is a website where the public can apply directly for projects implemented by the Department of Women and Child Development. One time registration is required before applying for the scheme. For this you need to upload a scanned copy of Aadhaar card and ration card.
Displays plans that can be applied based on the basic information provided by the applicant. Depending on their qualifications, they can apply for these schemes. However, the one-time registration to those who know the status of the application and new applications can be located by clicking on the link to the user Login.
Kerala WCD Schemes
1. Educational Assistance To Women Headed Family
2. Mangalya Scheme For Widow Remarriage
1. Educational Assistance To Women Headed Family:
The number of women Headed family in Kerala is very High. Majority of these families are living in deplorable conditions. The scheme propose to extend a helping hand to these families by way of providing financial assistance to the education of children.
2. Mangalya Scheme For Widow Remarriage:
In Kerala Women not only out number men, but also outlive them, So the martial status of women in Kerala is very important . It could influence the overall level of care and support they receive from their family and society. Statics shows only 3.5 percent of the total male population in Kerala are widowers and the proportion of the widowed female population is 11.56% . This gender gap adversely affect women in every sphere of her life.
It is in this context, the Government of Kerala envisages the scheme called Mangalya to encoverage widow remarriage. The scheme imparts financial assistance for the widows/divorced to remarry.
With an objective of providing a safe and better living environment to destitute and Homeless widows. The scheme provides monthly financial assistance of Rs. 1000 to the close relatives of destitute widows who provide protection and shelter to them.
How To Apply?
1. Visit Kerala WCD Schemes Online Application Portal
2. The newcomer intending to apply through this portal will first need to create a login on the portal.
3. Any identification document and mobile phone number are required to create the login.
4. That way you can log in and change the password and start sending the application.
5. Any number of applications per user can be sent through this portal.
6. Another user’s request can also be sent to one user.
7. However, full responsibility for such a request rests solely with the logged in user. Through this portal
8. This portal also provides the facility to know the current status of the sent application and its reply.
9. The Minister of Revenue is able to analyze in detail the detailed report on such applications available in the State in a timely manner.
If you encounter any obstacles in filling up the application, please call the District Women and Child Development Offices.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below