|Announcement||KITKAT Dessert Delight Amazon Prime Promo 2020|
||Nestlé India Limited|
|Eligibility||Residents of India [Except residents of Tamil Nadu]|
|Last Date||28th November 2020|
KITKAT Dessert Delight Promo
“KITKAT Dessert Delight Amazon Prime Promo” is sponsored and launched by Nestlé India Limited and conducted by Big City for consumers
Who Can Participate?
This Program will be open to all the residents of India with the exception of State of Tamil Nadu and the phone numbers belonging to the state of Tamil Nadu telecom circle, employees, their immediate family members, agents, distributors, retailers and any other channel partner of Nestlé India and the Agency.
The Program is valid only in India from 20/10/2020 to 28/11/2020
1. The Participants who send the valid and correct SMS between 9AM to 9PM (here in after referred as “Program Timings”) during the Program Period are eligible to participate in the Program.
2. Time of participation will be defined as the time at which the entry is received through the SMS mode of participation at Agency’s computer system.
3. Entries coming outside the Program Period & Program Timings will not be considered for winner selection.
The Program is applicable on specific packs of KITKAT Dessert Delight 50g only (Program Pack)
How To Participate?
To participate in the Program, Participants are required to send an SMS:
1. As a first step, Participants are required to send an SMS with 10-digit valid Lot No. Code printed on the back panel of the Promo Pack from any GSM or CDMA mobile phone. e.g. DESSERTLOT NO. to 9902391200.
2. After sending the SMS, Participant will get a confirmation through an SMS about their participation.
3. (1) Code can be redeemed only once. Maximum of 1 redemption for a single mobile number and Amazon Prime Account. A Code shall only be valid for one-time participation.
4. Selection of Winner shall be subject to fulfillment of all terms and conditions of the Program
144 Winners will be chosen from amongst all Participants in a day (9 AM to 9 PM) every day, during the Program Period. They will be eligible for a FREE Amazon Prime subscription of 1-year worth Rs. 999/-. Participants will be chosen through a computerized, scientific random selection by the Agency appointed by Nestlé India.
1. A draw through random scientific selection will be conducted every day for the previous day’s entries for selection on the winners
2. A total of 144 winners will be selected and 1 winner will be selected every 5 minutes between 9AM to 9PM (i.e. 144 Winners for 720 Minutes) through a scientific random method from the overall pool of entries received the previous day. In case there is no entry received for any minute, winner for that minute will be selected from the overall pool of entries received the previous day
3. Prizes will be given subject to the winner satisfying the verification process of NESTLÉ INDIA LTD. or the Partner Agency.
4.Participants have a chance to win 1 time only from a single mobile number and single Amazon Prime Account.
5.The list of winners will be generated on the basis of Valid Code and mobile number
6.Nestlé India Ltd. and Partner Agency shall have a right to ask for the original packs in case of any query raised by the Participants during the Program Period, non – submission of which shall render the Participant as not eligible to participate in the Program.
Once the Winners are selected, the Partner Agency appointed by Nestlé India shall process the Amazon Prime Membership voucher to the registered mobile number within 48 working hours excluding public holidays and Saturday & Sundays. Winners will also get a confirmatory message of having won the Prize every 5 minute.
1. Each Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Program, the Participant warrants that all information provided by Participant regarding Participant’s name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete.
2. The decision of Nestlé India or its Agency, as regards the selection of winners and distribution of the prizes shall be final, subject only to Nestlé India’s approval. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
3. No queries, claims, dispute, complaints or grievances shall be entertained by Nestlé India and its Agency after 30 days from the date of the closure of the Program.
4. The prize cannot be exchanged and is not transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
5. Nestlé India reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Program in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of Nestlé India in this regard and in general with respect to this Program and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-negotiable.
6. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Nestlé India to conduct further Programs.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below