|Announcement||KLWB Educational Assistance 2020|
||Karnataka Labour Welfare Board (KLWB)|
|Eligibility||Children of the Organised workers those who pay Welfare Fund|
|Last Date||November 2020|
KLWB Educational Scholarship
The Karnataka Labour Welfare Fund is constituted for financing and conducting activities to promote welfare of contributing employees covered under the Karnataka Labour Welfare Act, 1965. The employees working in various industries, their dependents and children are eligible for the welfare schemes.
Every year before 15th of January the employees’, employers’ contribute in the ratio of 20 : 40 i.e. Rs. 60 /- for each employee is to be remitted by the employer to the Welfare Fund.
Who Can Apply?
Children of the Organised workers those who pay Welfare Fund
1. Education Institution where student studying must register before students apply.
2. Industry where student’s parents (Father / Mother) work must be registered before students apply.
3. After the registration of both (Educational Institution and Industry) then only students will be able to Register & apply for Scholarship.
How To Apply ?
1. Visit Student Registration Portal and Register
2. After registering a verification code will be sent to the mobile number which is a 6-digit number.
3. After entering the OTP, the student account gets activated.
4. After entering the password we are asked Student Security Question, this is important because if we forgot our password the security question will help us to recover the password.
5. Apply for the scholarship application where we get the online application form with all the details
6. In the Scholarship Application we have to enter the students Aadhar number along with their parents Aadhar number.
7. Below there is ‘Not Applicable’ link where we have to attach death certificate of our expired parents as a proof
8. Moving on to Students Bank Details, we have to fill in the Account Number and please note that the Account Number should be Unique so that others should not use the same number
9. In the online application form Enter the details accordingly
10. In the Present Institution,Details select the District and the Taluk and the Institution which you are studying with the Pincode.
11. While applying it is important to have your Institution listed on the scholarship site. Please contact your institution to add the institution name to the assigned portal.
12. Select the Graduation level accordingly with the Course
13. Select the present class.
14. The next step is the verification of Caste whether the student belongs to SC/ST If so attach the Xerox of the Caste Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar and upload the caste certificate along with the caste certificate number and finally select the category
15. Attach the documents and Submit the form.
For any technical issues please call
Call : 080 2357 0266
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
klwb scholarship 2021 , klwb scholarship 2021 last date , klwb scholarship last date , klwb scholarship 2020 , klwb scholarship 2020 last date , klwb scholarship 2020 application form , klwb scholarship apply online , klwb-kar scholarship , klwb scholarship last date 2020 , klwb scholarship last date 2021 , klwb scholarship portal , klwb scholarship login , klwb scholarship registration , klwb scholarship 2020 registration , klwb scholarship status , wwwklwbkarcom scholarship application form
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below