|Announcement||Kopikolympics Game/Tournament/ Contest 2020|
||INBISCO India Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Residents of India [Except residents of Tamil Nadu]|
|Prize||iPhone SE 64 GB, Amazon Voucher|
|Last Date||15th December 2020|
Kopiko Kopikolympics Contest
KOPIKOLYMPICS is an online contest conducted by INBISCO India Private Limited, play and get a chance to win the prizes.
Who Can Play?
This tournament is open to resident Indian citizens aged 18 or above. Residents of the state of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate in this Contest as such contests are prohibited in the state of Tamil Nadu under the Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes Act.
How To Play?
Flip the Kopiko candy and find the QR code on the back.
Scan the QR code with your mobile phone.
For Android users: Use Google Lens/Any QR Code Scanner/Paytm App Scanner.
For iPhone Users : Use Camera to scan.
Play the games and top the leaderboard!
From September 15, 2020 to December 15, 2020.
|3 Winners /Month*||iPhone SE 64 GB|
|25 Amazon vouchers every months for 4 months.||Each Amazon vouchers will worth Rs. 1000/-|
1. At the end of 30 days, 3 (three) winners will be selected based on the criteria and module of the tournament mentioned hereafter.
2. The participants should be registered/logged in for the points to be recorded/accumulated.
3. The criteria for selection of the winners of the iPhone SE 64 GB is that the participant needs to have completed all the 6 games with the most competitive points.
4. In the case of a tie, the winner will be selected on a random basis and/or based on other parameters (not limited to) activity frequency, scores in individual games etc.
5. In the case of the leaderboard, the participants need to accumulate high scores on each of the games played.
6. Only the highest score ever recorded by the participant, per game, will be registered, no matter the number of times the game is played.
7. Only the high scores from the game(s) played will be recorded and tallied together.
8. In certain cases, if there is a tie, INBISCO India Private Limited may declare the winner/runner ups based on the other factors like frequency of login/activity, the total number of games played (should be higher).
1. The Tournament will be held within the territory of India, except for such states where it is specifically prohibited by law.
2. Company may request the Participant(s) to send in voice, motion pictures, and photographs of the winning hamper for media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which exists today or will be known anytime in the future.
3. The participants agree to reasonably co-operate with such requests made by Company.
4. The Company reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions or withdraw the Tournament without giving prior notice.
5. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the Terms and Conditions of the Tournament on the community pages on Facebook and Instagram.
6. Participants agree to not hold the Company responsible for any loss or damage incurred due to such change of the Terms and Conditions or withdrawal of the Tournament.
7. The Participant(s) hereby undertake, warrant and guarantee to the Company that he/she has the full legal capacity to participate in the Tournament in accordance with law and also these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Participant(s) acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Tournament at his/her free-will and is willing to bear all risks, costs and consequences arising from such participation in the Tournament.
9. During the disbursement of the prize, KYC copy should be presented and submitted by the winner(s) of the Tournament.
10. This Tournament is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media platforms mentioned herein.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below