|Scholarship||Kanya Scholarship 2021|
||Kotak Education Foundation|
|Eligibility||Meritorious Girl Students|
|Scholarship Amount||Scholarship of upto Rs. 1 lakh per year|
|Last Date||30th September 2021|
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of the society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Eligibility 2021
• Open for girl students across India.
• Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first year graduation programme from institutes of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
• Applicants must have scored 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
• Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs. 3 lakh (Rupees Three lakh) or less.
• Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Amount 2021
Scholarship of up to Rs. 1 lakh* per year will be given to the selected scholars till completion of their professional graduation courses/degrees. The scholarship amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 can be utilised only to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, stationery.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Application 2021
• Visit Buddy4Study Scholarship Page
• Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
• Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
• If not registered on ‘Buddy4Study’ – Register at ‘Buddy4Study’ with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
• You will now be redirected to the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021’ application form page.
• Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
• Fill the required details in the online application form.
• Upload relevant documents.
• Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
• If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Documents Required 2021
• Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
• Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
• Admission letter/offer letter
• Income proof of parents/guardians
• Aadhaar card
• Bank details and documents
• Passport size photograph
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Selection Process 2021
• Initial shortlisting of applicants will be based on their academic merit, financial background and personal challenges (crisis, orphan, single parent child, disability, etc.)
• Top performing (girl) students will appear for two (2) rounds of interviews
• The final selection and the awarding of scholarship will be at the sole discretion of the Kotak Education Foundation
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Last Date 2021
Last date to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 is 30th September 2021
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Helpdesk 2021
Call : 011-430-92248 (Ext: 262)
Email : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below