|Announcement||Prathibha Scholarship 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Kerala State Council for Science,Technology & Environment [KSCSTE]|
|Eligibility||Kerala Students who have qualified meritoriously in HS/UG/PG|
|Scholarship Amount||Upto Rs. 60,000/-|
|Last Date||15th February 2021|
KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship
Applications are invited for Prathibha Scholarship 2020-21.Scholarships are awarded to students of Kerala origin who have qualified meritoriously in the Higher Secondary Examination, for pursuing Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses in Basic/ Natural Science in Institutions/ Universities in India. The objective of the program is to motivate aspiring students to higher studies and a career in Science.
Who Can Apply?
1. Applicant should be of Kerala origin.
2. Applicant should have qualified Higher Secondary Examination from Kerala.
3. Applicant should have qualified Higher Secondary Board Examination with minimum 90% marks or equivalent grade for all subjects put together and minimum 90% marks or equivalent grade for all Science subjects put together.
4. Applicant should have secured admission for 3 year B.Sc. / 5 year Integrated M.Sc. / 5 year Integrated BS-MS course in Basic or Natural Science in any of the Institutions or Universities in India in current academic year.
The selected students are eligible for scholarship as follows.
U.G. Course/ First 3 years of Integrated P.G. Course
1st Year – 12,000/-
2nd Year – 18,000/-
3rd Year – 24,000/-
P.G. Course (subject to scoring minimum 75% marks for Undergraduate course)
1st Year/ 4th Year of Integrated P.G. Course – 40,000/-
2nd Year/ 5th Year of Integrated P.G. Course – 60,000/-
How To Apply?
Stage 1: Online Registration
1. Applicant should Register Online before the stipulated date as per the notification issued by KSCSTE.
2. Applicant should ensure the following before commencement of Online Registration.
3. A valid Mobile number and E-mail ID accessible to him/her during the entire stage of selection process.
4. A recent passport size photograph image of dimension 150W ×200H pixels.
5. Applicant should enter their Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID and HSE Roll Number to commence online registration.
6. Applicant should enter the OTP received through E-mail and should enter a password of minimum 6 characters to continue registration.
7. An Application number will be generated on successful registration. This number and the chosen password will be mailed to the applicant, which should be used for future login.
The Provisional Rank List will be published in KSCSTE website www.kscste.kerala.gov.in usually during March/April.
Stage 2: After publication of Provisional Rank List
1. The students selected in the Provisional Rank List should upload the following documents for confirmation of scholarship.
2. Student Data-Sheet, duly signed by the applicant and endorsed by the Head of the Institution where they are admitted for Degree Course.
3. Copy of Mark list of Higher Secondary Board Examination- self attested.
4. Community Certificate for SC/ST applicants.
5. Certificate in proof of ‘Place of Origin’ [Applicant should be of Kerala origin].
6. Terms & Conditions”, duly signed.
7. Only those who submit the above documents within the stipulated time (as published in the website) will be considered for final ranking.
Last date for online submission of application for Prathibha Scholarship 2020-21 is extended up to 15th February 2021
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0471- 2548346, 2548208
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below