|Announcement||KSHEC Higher Education Scholarship 2020-21|
||Kerala State Higher Education Council|
|Eligibility||Students studying in Government/Aided Colleges|
|Last Date||31st January 2021|
KSHEC HE Scholarship
KSHEC was set up, empowers the council to evolve schemes for providing equitable opportunities for higher education through scholarships and free ships and financial assistance to the needy students. Invoking the foregoing provision of the Higher Education Council Act, a unique Higher Education Scholarship Scheme was framed and launched in 2009.
Also Read KSICL Kerala Thaliru Scholarship 2020-21
One thousand first year undergraduate students who pursue studies in science, humanities, social science, and business study streams in Government/Aided Colleges and Universities of the State are selected for the scholarships every year. The scholarships of the awardees so selected would be renewed in the ensuing years till they complete their post graduation. Students pursuing professional courses are not eligible for Higher Education Scholarships of the Council.
Who Can Apply?
1. Students studying in Government/Aided Colleges in aided courses are only eligible to apply.
2. You have applied for DCE ,DMW or related scholarships. In this case do applicant login with the registration id of the applied scholarship.
3. There is no income limit. OBC students to be considered in OBC reservation there income limit is 8 lakhs, else they will be considered in general category only
4. PG Students ,professional courses,Self financing UG course students,unaided courses, UG students studying outside Kerala are not eligible to apply for scholarship.
How To Apply?
Online applications are invited for Kerala Higher Education UG Fresh Scholarship 2020-21. Site opened for 2021 UG Fresh scholarship. Renewal not started. Applicants must have a valid mobile number and email id for Registration. All communication will be through mail.
1. Strictly read the ‘Notification’ in KSHEC official website before applying If you have already registered with Directorate of Collegiate Education (DCE) and Directorate of Minority Welfare (DMW) Scholarship, do Applicant login and ‘Edit Applicant Details’ and complete the application.
2. Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award (PJMS) and URDU Scholarship Applied students do Applicant Login and ‘Enter Current Institution and Course Details’
3. PG first years cannot apply as Fresh applicant,those who received Scholarship in UG level can only renew. Renewal has not started.
4. The photo and signature must be in jpg format in specified size and other documents in specified format & size.
Last date for Kerala Higher Education Scholarship 2020-21 is 31st January 2021.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below