|Announcement||Legrand Scholarship 2020-21|
|Eligibility||Girl Students passed Class 12 in 2020|
|Scholarship Amount||60% of annual academic fees up to Rs.60,000|
|Last Date||30th October, 2020|
Lighting up millions of Indian homes, Legrand entered into the realm of education last year. With an objective to help girl students to pursue their higher education, Legrand Scholarship program, powered by Legrand, has been encouraging meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture.
Started in the year 2018-19, 100+ scholars have been provided scholarships to pursue their academic dreams. This year, Legrand has launched the third edition of Legrand Scholarship Program.
This scholarship intends to assist the promising women future leaders in the field of technology. Under this program, we are looking for academically promising girl students to grant them a scholarship of INR 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%, whichever is less. The scholarship will cover the fees to study B.Tech./BE/B.Arch. program at a recognized Indian university or college.
1. Girls from pan India can apply
2. Must have passed Class 12 in 2020
3. Should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams
4. Should be looking to start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in academic year 2020-21 at a recognized college/university in India
5. Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources
60% of annual academic fees up to INR 60,000 for 4 years of B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch studies
How To Apply?
1. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab available on the header.
2. Register with your Facebook or Gmail ID.
3. Fill the 6-step application form and upload supporting documents.
4. Finally, ‘Submit’ the application form.
The applicants are required to attach the following documents,
1. Photo ID card
2. Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
3. Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
4. Class 10 mark sheet
5. Class 12 mark sheet
6. Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
7. Passport size photograph
8. Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
1. Shortlisting of candidates based on their merit, need and family income
2. Supporting documents for the above-mentioned criteria to be submitted along with the document
3. The shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic round of interview conducted by an experienced panel of interviewers.
4. Final list of selected students will be published on the website and will receive the personalized scholarship award letter issued by Legrand
The announcement of final selected scholars will be made in the month of December 2020 (tentative).
Deadline : 30-Oct-2020
Call : +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 127)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org