|Announcement||Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2020|
||Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]|
|Eligibility||Students Passed Class 10th & 12th in the Academic Year 2019-20|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs.20,000/- per annum|
|Last Date||31st December 2020|
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship
Online applications are invited for LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2020
Also Read AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2020
Who Can Apply?
For Regular Scholar:
1. All candidates who have passed Class XII exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2019-20 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.1,00,000 per annum are eligible to apply for scholarship.
2. The grant is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges /Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
3. All candidates who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2019-20 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.1,00,000 per annum.
4. The grant is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Vocational Courses through Government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
For Special Girl Child Scholar:
1. To encourage education to girl child, Special scholarship for Girl Child after class 10 for pursuing higher studies in 10 + 2 pattern for two years.
2. The candidate who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2019-20 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.1,00,000 per annum.
3. The grant is provided to girl students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in 10 + 2 pattern.
1) An amount of Rs.20,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three Quarterly instalments.
2) An amount of Rs.10,000/ per annum will be awarded for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10 + 2 Course and scholarship shall be payable in three quarterly instalments.
How To Apply?
1. Apply Online
2. Once online application is submitted, the candidate will get acknowledgement at the email ID provided by him in his online application.
3. Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office which is mentioned in the acknowledgement mail.
4. The candidate should ensure to submit his correct email id and contact number for communication at a later date, if required.
5. Bank Account details and IFSC code are not compulsory at this stage.
1. Scholarship shall be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
2. Selection of LIC Scholar will be on the basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and annual income of the family. Eligible Students having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
3. The candidate should secure more than 55%marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation courses in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent grade in the previous final examination of the course for which scholarship is awarded, failing which the scholarship will be discontinued.
4. Scholarship shall not be given to more than one student in a family.
5. The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick shall be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.
6. Income certificate should be on self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from employer for employed parents supported by documents (from revenue department) such as land held in the name of parents.
7. If a student violates any terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
8. If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned Divisional Administration of LIC.
9. LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.
10. The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the LICGJF.
Last date for online application is 31.12.2020.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below