|Announcement||COVID-19 Frontline Scholarship 2020|
|Sponsored By||Lovely Professional University (LPU)|
|Eligibility||Students Taking Admission in LPU|
|Scholarship Worth||Rs. 20 Crores|
|Last Date||31st August 2020|
LPU COVID-19 Frontline Scholarship
Future has always been uncertain but the current scenario that has emerged due to COVID-19 has brought a fear of unpredictable changes surrounding all of us. It has not only caused an unprecedented health crisis but is also causing huge financial distress.
But during this fight against the Global Pandemic, there is a frontline workforce consisting of Doctors, Nurses, Paramedical staff, Civic staff, Police personnel and many more who are working day-night to protect our country. The persons who have survived this pandemic have put a brave fight against this deadly disease.
Realizing this selfless service of the COVID-19 frontline workforce and the fight of the survivors, Lovely Professional University is pleased to honour their contribution by offering Scholarship of 20% on programme fee waiver worth INR 20 Crores to support the self/ wards of these individuals in all the regular programmes offered for Academic session 2020-21. The special scholarship will be awarded for the full duration of the programme.
Who Can Apply?
How To Apply?
1. Take admission in the selected programme.
2. Apply for COVID-19 Frontline scholarship.
3. Submit the valid proof (ID Card, Service certificate, Certificate from employer, Drug license, Medical Shop Registration, Discharge Certificate from Hospital or any other document certifying the proof of eligibility for scholarship).
4. A certificate from the Head of the Institute may have to be submitted certifying the involvement of concerned employee in essential services during lockdown due to COVID-19.
5. Document establishing relationship (10th mark sheet, Aadhar card, Ration card, Voter ID card) need to be submitted.
6. Documents will be verified by a committee specially constituted for this purpose for swift approval of all the cases.
7. Scholarship is applicable in programmes offered in regular mode only.
8. Wards will include son/s and/or daughter/s who are dependents also.
9. Scholarship is applicable for Indian applicants only.
10. Waiver will be given from programme fee only.
Last date to apply for scholarship under this scheme is 31st August 2020.