|Announcement||Madhava Mathematics Competition 2020|
||S.P. College, Pune and Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., Mumbai|
|Prize||Attractive Cash Prizes, Medals & Participation Certificate|
|Last Date||24 January, 2021|
Madhava Mathematics Competition
A Mathematics Competition for Undergraduate Students, Organized by Department of Mathematics, S.P. College, Pune and Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., Mumbai Funded by National Board for Higher Mathematics
1. Calculus of One Variable (Sequences, Series, Continuity, Differentiation Etc.),
2. Elementary Algebra (Polynomials, Complex Numbers And Integers),
3. Elementary Combinatorics,
4. General Puzzle Type/ Mixed Type Problems.
Who Can Participate?
The competition is basically meant for the S. Y. B. Sc. / S. Y. B. Sc. (Computer Science) students with Mathematics as one of the subjects and thus the question paper will be set with the background of these students in mind. However, interested students of F. Y. B. Sc. and T. Y. B. Sc. (Mathematics) may also appear. The merit list of T. Y. B. Sc. students will be made separately.
Interested students of F.Y.B.Sc. and T.Y.B.Sc. are also eligible. (A seperate merit list of T.Y.B.Sc. will be prepared.)
How To Register?
1. Registration should be done through the link provided by the Regional coordinator.
2. There will be separate Registration link for each region.
3. Registration Fee is Rs. 100/-
1. The Examination will commence on Sunday, February 7, 2021 from 12 noon to 1:30 P.M.
2. Student must register through the link provided by the regional co-ordinator of their respective region.
3. Student must use registration link for their region only.
4. fter registration, no change is allowed in name of Region or Institute.
5. Students should Login between the given time slots for the examination.
6. Engineering students should not appear for this competition.
7. Examination fees should be paid online. SMART COMPUTER (INDIA) PVT. LDT., PUNE has been authorized to collect the fees.
8. ogin details for Mock test as well as Final Examination will be sent to the registered e-mail id only.
9. Students must check their e-mail from time to time for the updates regarding the examination.
10. Examination authorities will not be responsible for non-receipt of e-mail due to incorrect e-mail id or settings as well as loss of login details.
11. No cancellation of registration is allowed in any case once you pay the fees for the examination.
12. If the amount gets deducted from your account but you do not receive any confirmation or registration successful message or e-mail then you should wait for 3 working days before registering and making the payment again.
13. If the amount is deducted from your account and you did not get confirmation message / email in next 3 working days. Then please raise your grievances though mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attached with valid proof.
14. In case you make multiple registrations and payments, then you will be responsible for the same and any payment will not be refunded.
15. In case of any wrong registration by student we will not refund any amount.
16. The authorities of Madhava Mathematics Competition will have the rights to change examination schedule as well as pattern of examination.
17. Students should Login between the given time slots for the examination.
18. Students must use a device with camera(Laptop, tab, mobile etc..) to appear for the examination. We recommend to use laptop for simplicity.
19. Student must confirm that there is a good quality high speed internet connection available at the place from where he/she is appearing for examination.
20. All disputes, if any regarding the competition will be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
1. Attractive Cash Prizes and Medals for Rank Holders.
2. Several Cheer Prizes.
3. Participation Certificate to all Students.
4. Nurture Camp for select Students.
1. Last date of Registration is Sunday, 24 January, 2021.
2. Day and Date of Examination : Sunday, 7th February, 2021 (Time : 12:00 Noon to 1:30 P.M.)
E-mail : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below