|Service||Madhya Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship Registration 2020-21|
|Portal||Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal|
|Eligibility||Madhya Pradesh Students|
MP Post Matric Scholarship Registration
Aadhaar number based registration for post matric scholarship provided by Madhya Pradesh government in academic session 2020-21
Students who are not registered on the portal, only those students should register from here!
How To Register For Academic Year 2020-21?
1. Visit MP Post Matric Scholarship Registration Page
2. Read the Instructions
3. Fill the form and Submit
Aadhaar Number Based Registration
1. Applicants should do the work of registering and applying online on the portal from their own computer or mobile app, this can be avoided by mistakes and inconvenience committed by the kiosk operator.
2. You can track registration, application and application status on any internet-enabled computer or mobile phone on the portal.
3. All the online services available on the portal are completely free. No service charge / portal fee is payable.
4. For the benefit of any scheme available on the portal, one has to register only once on the portal.
5. Registration done in previous years and user name / password issued from the portal will also be used this year. If your registration number. Applicant ID / User ID] If you are not known, you can search from here through your Aadhaar number and date of birth.
6. The new registration will be done through e-KYC verification of the Aadhaar number of the applicant.
7. Before registering new, keep Aadhaar card, Composite ID, high school marksheet and digital caste certificate with you.
8. If Aadhaar Card, Composite ID, High School Marksheet and Digital Caste Certificate (SC / ST / OBC) have different names, birthdays, then correct it.
9. After successful Aadhaar verification, you will get your User ID [Registration Number / Applicant ID] and Password.
10. User ID [Registration Number / Applicant ID] and password will be sent through SMS to the registered mobile number, so be sure to check while registering your mobile number!
11. Registration on the portal can be done by the student / students themselves, through the Internet kiosk, computer available in their institution or other place where internet and bio metric equipment and scanner are available
12. If your registration is already on the portal, you do not need to register new!
13. If your registration number [Applicant ID / User ID] is not known to you, then you can search from here through your Aadhaar number and date of birth !
14. After successful Aadhaar verification, you will get your User ID [Registration Number / Applicant ID] and Password.
15. User ID [Registration Number / Applicant ID] and password will be sent through SMS to the registered mobile number, so be sure to check while registering your mobile number!
There are two ways to do Aadhaar e-KYC on the portal,
1. OTP based e-KYC – If your mobile is registered in your ‘Aadhaar’ card, then you choose OTP based e-KYC.
2. Biometric based e-KYC – If your mobile is not registered in your ‘Aadhaar’ card, then you should choose biometric based e-KYC. For Aadhaar related information, please contact Nazadiki Aadhaar Center.
If the Composite ID is not created then you can get your Composite ID made by contacting your local body and you can apply online for Composite ID
It is compulsory for all students of SC / ST / OBC category to have Digital Caste Certificate issued by Public Service Center. If the digital caste evidence is not yet made, then contact the nearest public service centers and get the digital caste proof done at the earliest – URL- http://www.mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/loksevakendra.aspx
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below