|Department||Government of Maharashtra|
|Service||Apply For Revenue Certificates Online [Income/Caste/Residence/Nationality]|
|Eligibility||Residents of Maharashtra|
Maharashtra Revenue Certificates
Check how to apply for certificate provided by the revenue department,Govt. of Maharashtra.The department will provide service within 15 days.
List of Revenue Services Available Online
• Age Nationality Domicile
• Income Certificate
• Temporary Residence Certificate
• Senior Citizen Certificate
• Solvency Certificate
• Cultural Programme Permission
• Certified Copy
• Small Land Holder Farmer Certificate
• LandLess Certificate
• Agriculturist Certificate
• General Affidavit
• Certificate of Residence in Hilly Area
• Non Creamy Layer
• Caste Certificate
• Permission for digging land (Minor mineral Extraction) for industrial purpose
• Permission to cut any non-scheduled tree for making use of land for industrial purpose
How To Apply For Maharashtra Revenue Certificates Online?
1. Visit Aaple Sarkar Maha Online Website
2. Create your profile with this portal to apply online for above services
3. Click the link “New User? Register Here…”
4. Select any one mode from given options to create user name and password i.e. User ID and Password by verifying UID or Create own user profile using OTP verification on your mobile.
5. Please fill the information to create User Name and Password through detail profile using OTP verification on your mobile number.
6. Fill Aaple Sarkar Service Portal Registration form in 6 steps i.e.
Step 1 – Applicant Detail
Step 2 – Applicant’s Address [As per document]
Step 3 – Mobile No. & Username Verification
Step 4 – Upload Photograph
Step 5 – Proof of Identity (Any -one)
Step 6 – Proof of Address (Any -one)
7. After login with User Name & Password, on left side user can see Department names like Agriculture, Home Department, Industries Energy and Labour Department, on selection of department user will get list of services of respective department for application.
• Information entered on this page will be used as base for most certificates that will be issued by the Government.
• Please take your time and patiently fill up all the details.
• Please take special care to recheck spellings in all information that you enter.
• You can also later modify and alter information on this page.
• For Marathi KeyBoard Press CTRL + Y.
• Kindly double click on typed word to get options.
Aaple Sarkar Maha Online Call Center
For Queries Contact numbers for clarifications 24 x 7 Citizen Call Center: 1800 120 8040 (Toll Free)
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below