|Exam||Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2021|
||Modern Education Society’s|
|Eligibility||Students studying class VIII, IX and X|
|Prize||Cash Prizes and Certificates|
|Last Date||27th March 2021|
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2021
Modern Education Society’s invites an application for Maharashtra Talent Search Examination [MTS] for year 2021.
Also Read : V.O.T.E. 2021 Vedantu Online Talent Exam
MTS 2021 Eligibility
• All students studying in std. VIII, IX and X in Govt. recognized schools. Appearing for MTSE has proved to be useful as a preparation for NTS Examination.
• Majority of MTSE Scholars have succeeded in NTS Examination. However, appearing for MTSE is not a prerequisite for NTSE.
• For appearing at MTSE std. IX, it is not compulsory to have appeared at MTSE std VIII.
• For appearing at MTSE std. X it is not compulsory to have appeared at MTSE std.VIII & IX.
How To Apply For MTS 2021?
To submit Online Application Form , you will have to pay Rs. 200/-, which can be paid online using various online payment methods like UPI / Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card etc.
You can download and take print of the application form and submit it through School / Coordinator / By Hand. You have to pay Rs. 177/- in cash.
MTS 2021 Exam Pattern
• There will be two written papers for all standards and will be conducted on the same day for three hours without any recess between.
• The questions for the written examination will be of multiple choice type. Four alternative answers will be provided for each question and the student has to select the appropriate answer.
• For MTS Examination student will be provided with a single question paper having both the sections i.e. MAT and SAT and he will have to attempt these 200 questions in 3 hrs. i.e. 180 mins.
• While in NTS Examination at standard X two separate papers for each section will be provided and students will have to attempt 100 questions from each section in 1.5 hrs. i.e. 90 mins.
|Paper No. 1||Mental Ability Test
100 Questions, 100 Marks
Time : 90 min.
|Paper No. 2||Scholastic Aptitude Test
Science(Physics, Chemistry, Biology) 40 Questions, 40 Marks
Social Science(History, Geography, Civics, Economics) 40 Questions, 40 Marks
Mathematics(Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic) 20 Questions, 20 Marks Total 100 Questions, 100 Marks
Time : 90 min.
|Interview||Interview only for STD X.
No interview for Std. VIII & IX.
MTS 2021 Medium
English / Marathi / Hindi / Urdu will be the medium of examination.
MTS 2021 Interviews
• The students of Std. X will be selected for the interview on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
• The interview will be conducted at N. Wadia College, Pune. The interviews may be arranged at other places for the convenience of the students.
• The students will have to attend the interview at their own expense.
• Interview carrying 50 marks will be conducted only for the selected students from Std X.
• Criteria For Interview and the names of the students along with the complete schedule of Interviews will be communicated to the students at their residential address and their schools. It will also be available on this website.
MTS 2021 Exam Center
For written examination, the centers will be allotted at District or Taluka places. To allot a centre of examination at least 150 Students should appear for the MTS examination (Std. VIII, Std. IX and Std. X together). If the number of students is less, they will be allotted a nearby centre. Students will have to appear at the given center at their own cost.
Examination Center No., Center code, Exam. No. and place of examination will be communicated to the school by end of March. Students should collect the information from school and write the same in the boxes provided on the Acknowledgement and Admit Card. This information will also be available on this website.
MTS 2021 Rules
• Incomplete application form will be rejected.
• If the amount sent by the student is less than the fee, the application form will not be sent / accepted. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
• It is essential to contact this office if you don’t receive the acknowledgement of your application before end of March.
• Under unavoidable circumstances, “Hon. Director” reserves the right to change the date, time and centre of examination.
• Prior permission of Hon. Director is essential to change the centre of examination.
• The MTS office is not responsible for any postal mishaps / delay.
• Students should strictly follow the instructions given by the supervisors during exam. Copying in any form is strictly prohibited. Student using unfair means will be disqualified.
• For std. X the final selection will be based on the performance in written exam. and interview. For Std. VIII, IX, only the performance in written exam. will be considered for the award of Prizes.
• The amount of Prize will be awarded by money order.
• Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
• Complaints / suggestions, regarding the exam, should be addressed to Hon. Director, MTSE in written form. The decision of the Hon. Director is final in all such matters.
MTS 2021 Prizes
Merit list of MTSE will be prepared at two levels.
• State Level Merit List
• District Level Merit List
Merit list at each level will have urban and rural components. Schools at all district places and within corporation limits will be treated as urban while all schools at villages and taluka places are incorporated in rural areas.
State Level Prize :
Students appearing in the state level merit list will be awarded State Level Prize of Rs. 1000/- each.
District Level Prize :
Students who could not secure place in the State level merit list but have made it in the District Level Merit List will be awarded to the District Level Prize of Rs. 400 /- The number of students selected for the award of MTS Prize at state / district level depends upon the number of students appearing for the examination from the entire state and the marks secured.
Special Prizes :
Rs. 200 /- each will be awarded for those students who could not awarded State or District Prize but have secured marks more than particular marks.
Taluka Prizes :
Rs. 150 /- each students who could not awarded State or District Level Prize but have done well in their Talukas.
Consolation Prizes :
Besides these Prize, some students will be awarded consolation prizes of Rs. 100 /-.
Merit Prizes :
Rs. 5000/-, Rs. 3000/- & Rs. 2000/- will be awarded to the first three students in the state level merit lists of rural and urban areas for each standard. A special prize of Rs. 500/- will be awarded to a student standing first in each paper & every section of written examination.
Other Medium Prize :
Rs. 400/- will be awarded to a certificate holder having maximum marks amongst Hindi and Urdu medium studensts.
The students securing 70 marks or more out of 200 in written examination will be awarded a certificate of merit.
MTS 2021 Important Dates
• Date of Examination : 26th June 2021
• Last date to submit Form : : 27th March 2021
MTS 2021 Helpdesk
Phone : +91 – 020 – 26168486 / 26161479
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below