|Announcement||Malabar Charitable Trust Scholarship|
||Malabar Charitable Trust|
|Selection||Merit and Means Basis’|
|Application Date||December Month of Every Year|
MCT Malabar Charitable Trust Scholarship
Malabar Group offers its helping hand through two charitable trusts, namely, Malabar Charitable Trust (MCT) & Malabar Housing Charitable Trust (MHCT).
Who Can Apply?
1. The Scholarship Scheme is exclusively for girl students only.
2. Students who are above 60th percentile of sucessful candidates in the relavant stream.
3. The scholarship will be granted for the higher education after SSLC/10th standard . The scholarship will suspended , if the scholar is not promoted to the next academic year . Correspondence / distance education students are not eligible to apply.
4. All applications will be subjected to thorough scrutiny and verification and if necessary,additional details will be required to be submitted to substantiate the eligibility of the student for the scholarship.
5. Scholarship will be granted on ‘Merit and Means Basis’ only. Attested copies of cerificates or merit issued by the board/controller of examination pertainng to the qualifying examination,and copy of the income certificate issued by the Revenue authorities should be attached along with the application.
6. Wards of the employees of Malabar Group of Companies , its subsidiary and joint venture companies are NOT eligible for the scholarship.
7. The decision of Malabar Charitable Trust regarding scholar’s selection shall to final and no correspondence or representation on the selection process will be entertained Under any circumstances.
8. The Trust reserves the right to reject any application as well as discontinue the scholarship at any time without giving any notice/ assigning any reason.
9. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Kozhikode
How To Apply?
1. MCT will be opened for online application in the month of Dec every year
2. The filled up applications along with the releavant supporting documents should reach the nearest MGD showrooms
1. Copy of original mark list
2. Passport size photo of the applicant should be pasted in the application .
3. Copy of the ration card for proof of annual family income (Original should be produced at charitable trust , at the time of submitting application ) . Those who do not have ration card can submit income certificate issued by the village autority
4. Minor accounts are not accepted if the candidate is 18 or above old .
5. Full name of the applicant as per the pass book should be entered in application form without spelling mistakes .
6. All attached documents should be readable .
Call : 0495-2726916
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org