|Announcement||OBC Prematric Scholarship 2020-21|
||Manipur Directorate For Welfare Of Other Backward Classes & SCs|
|Eligibility||Class I to Class X Students|
|Last Date||22nd December 2020|
Manipur OBC Prematric Scholarship
Registration open for online scholarship application under OBC Pre-Matric 2020-21. This scholarship is awarded under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India to OBC students studying within the State and those outside the State.
The expenditure is shared between centre and state in the ratio of 50:50 (Central share: State share). The aim of this Scheme is to motivate children of OBCs studying at pre-matric stage. The income ceiling for eligibility is Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
Who Can Apply?
Class I to Class X Students whose parent’s annual family income do not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- can apply.
How To Apply?
Students can register their online scholarship application using the link, Online Scholarship Management System (OSMS) Application in hand copy will not be accepted.
1. Educational Institutes should register themselves on OSMS by submitting duly filled-in Registration Form enclosed as Annexure to the Directorate to enable students to apply and verification of applications.
2. Hard copies of online application along with attested photocopies of relevant documents are to be retained at the Institutes for the purpose of verification.
3. This Directorate reserves the right to requisition any original document or reject application form without prior notice.
Income certificate of father/mother/guardian/husband ending 31st March of the current year in original issued by the competent authorities/executive magistrates.
Scholarship Scheme Certificate :
OBC certificate of the applicant issued by the competent authorities/executive magistrates. (scan copy of Original/self attested)
Marksheets/ Admit Cards :
Applicant need to upload previous year marksheets/Admit cards together in a single pdf file (in Original/self attested).
Aadhaar Card :
Applicant need to upload scan copy of Aadhaar card (In Original/self attested).
Date of Birth Certificate:
Upload class X certificate for Post-Matric and for Pre-Matric, Date of Birth certificate issued by the competent authorities/executive magistrates (in Original/self attested).
1. Students having a study break of less than 3 (Three) years should upload an Affidavit/Break Certificate stating the reason of break in his/her academic studies from the competent authorities.
2. Students having a study break of more than 3 (three) year will not be eligible for this Scholarship under any circumstances.
3. Incomplete entries, wrong entries, Over income, double applications, non-furnishing of the required certificate and documents and absence of Head of Institution’s signature on Institute Verification Form will be rejected.
4. Students pursuing Post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
5. Intern students will not be eligible for this Scholarship under any circumstances.
6. Only two boys of the same parents/guardian will be entitled to receive scholarships. This restriction will, however, not apply to girls. Accordingly, scholarship availed by girls of same parents/guardian will not adversely affect admissibility of availing scholarship upto two boys of same parents/guardian.
7. For those students who are pursuing Ph.d, they should provide non-stipend certificate from their respective institute/University, if they fail to provide the certificate they are not eligible.
8. An OTP will be forwarded to the registered mobile number. Upon filling the OTP candidates will be able to move on to the next step. Once you click “NEXT”, you will need to fill in the personal details form.
9. Here all personal details need to be filled and a recent passport photo and signature needs to be uploaded in the format of a JPEG, JPG, PNG file with no more than 50KB file size.
10. After filling all the fields you will be able proceed to the final step of the online registration. By clicking the next button you will see the academic details form.
11. Here all your academic details like the Board you attended, marks you scored, etc. needs to be filled properly. Then you need to select the preferred course from the list of courses available.
12. After the submission you can view all the information provided. In case if any, information has been filled incorrectly, you can click on the Steps and rectify the incorrect information. Then proceed as usual.
13. Also an SMS alert will be forwarded to your registered number.
1. Scholarship Application Opening Date : 22nd October 2020
2. Scholarship Application Closing Date : 22nd December 2020
3. Last Date For Scholarship Online Verification : 16th January 2021
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 9774496772
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below